Cointest: My new arrival

A Mitt

I've been a little busy lately and haven't had as much time available to devote to keeping up with the geocoin discussion. The reason for this will be arriving on Friday. We will be picking up our new family member! So here's a little cointest to keep me busy while I wait for Friday to come :blink: The cointest will expire by noon (EST) on Friday. The winner will be whoever answers all the questions correctly (and I'll give hints along the way). Only one guess every 30 minutes. If your a co-worker of mine and have inside information you can't play the game (sorry Sgt Mikal!). This is my first cointest so hopefully I'm not forgetting any rules. The prize will be a Maggieszoo Wafflesdad coin.

maggieszoogeneral.th.jpg

Here's the questions:

Which airport will I need to go to on Friday?

What time is the flight expected to arrive at it's destination?

Which airline will be used?

Is it a he or a she?

What it is? (looking for a specific answer :unsure: )

Good luck!

Edited by A Mitt

...If your a co-worker of mine and have inside information you can't play the game (sorry Sgt Mikal!)...

No worries. I would have sat this one out anyway since I know you and have talked with you about the new arrival. Congrats on your first cointest!!

The new she is a female puppy.... but the specific answer will be what breed.... (that's the hard question :unsure:)

I will be working a full day tomorrow 7-4 pm EST. I'll have time to go home eat and take a nap before traveling to the airport.....

American Staffordshire Terrier

Someone knows their dogs! Yes, I will be getting an Amstaff!

Ok the time is in the pm. Three people have guessed the hour correctly...

BWI

10:25 pm

Continental airlines

Female dog

BWI

9:12 pm

Continental airlines

Female dog

Still 30 minutes between posts?

I just bet you give your hint right after my post too!! LOL

Yep 30 mins between posts! I probably won't give another hint until I figure out what I'm doing for lunch. Food is on my mind lol...

BWI

10:57pm

Continental airlines

Female dog

Congrats The Weasel! You got all the answers correct! Send me you name and address and I'll get your coin in the mail.

My puppy will be coming all the way from California and will have a late arrival time of 10:57. She will be my first ever show puppy and I'm looking forward to see what we can accomplish!

And for anyone who is curious - here's a pic

girlb233x307.jpg

BWI

Continental airlines

Female dog

Congrats The Weasel! You got all the answers correct! Send me you name and address and I'll get your coin in the mail.

My puppy will be coming all the way from California and will have a late arrival time of 10:57. She will be my first ever show puppy and I'm looking forward to see what we can accomplish!

girlb233x307.jpg

AWWWW....Your puppy is adorable......She will be a great companion for you:) Enjoy!

BWI

Continental airlines

Female dog

girlb233x307.jpg

WOO HOO!!!!!

What an awesome contest!!!!!

Here is how I got the time narrowed down....

I went to the BWI website and clicked on arrivals...

I new the time was 10 something. A Mitt told us that she is working a full day, so I knew it would be after 4pm or so. I looked for 10pm flights and it showed....

CO426 HOUSTON 10:57 PM 10:57 PM ON TIME D08 12

CO2691 NEWARK 10:59 PM 10:59 PM ON TIME D14 12

With A Mitt being from PA, NJ would have been an easy drive to pick up the puppy so I went with Houston.

Thanks A Mitt!!! I will send you my address ASAP!!

Thanks!

Tim aka The Weasel