GPX exchange file

Marcel_Cote

does any otherway then using that software

Well,,, you really didn't give an specifics on the make/model of the GPS you're using so I'm not sure if you can just take the gpx file that was emailed to you after you've ran the pocket query and copy it to your GPS - or - open the gpx file into MapSource (if you're using a garmin) and send it to the GPS that way.

Just done this myself for the first time. You have to set a day of the week for the report to be sent. On the day an e-mail turned up with a huge gpx file attached. Just copied this gpx file into my Oregon 300 gpx folder and all caches (400+) were listed. Not sure if this helps

Actually the mail should contain a zip file. This contain two gpx files. Move both to the gpx folder in the garmin.

The bigger file is all the caches, and the smaller has all the additional waypoints in it, like Parkingspots, steps in multis and so on.

I use this once a week with my Colorado.

When you set the day for tomorrow, did you check the row where it says something about server time. Try to set the day for the same day as the server time. I did that mistake in the beginning.

It could be different days, depending on where you live. Here in Finland I use to get the mail in the afternoon of the day I've marked. So if you want to try, set it the same day as the server time, or maybe mark all the days, and when you have got the mail unmark all again.

i dont receive anything by email that why! I 'm using a Gamrin Oregon 300, and they can use the gpx file

I'm having the same problem. No email arrives. I can preview the route caches, but that is all.

I've tried "run once then delete" and a specific day. Very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!