Best Place to Sell Coins

DuncanClan

Trackable coins can be sold here, but non-trackables cannot (nor can they be referenced like "email me for non-trackables). Not sure if you knew that, but just in case I thought it best to share that information with you.

You may get more interested parties here because a lot of people don't like to deal with eBay fees, etc. BUT eBay does provide you with buyer protection.

Sorry, no clear cut answer for you.

I have several geocoins that I would like to sell from my collection (approx. 30 different). Do you think that this forum would be the best place, or that "E" place auction site?

DuncanClan

Depends on what they are and whether or not they are activated. Certain coins will do much better on eBay than here. Just depends on what you're offering.

Trackable coins can be sold here, but non-trackables cannot (nor can they be referenced like "email me for non-trackables). Not sure if you knew that, but just in case I thought it best to share that information with you.

You may get more interested parties here because a lot of people don't like to deal with eBay fees, etc. BUT eBay does provide you with buyer protection.

Sorry, no clear cut answer for you.

No, that is good information! Thanks all. I refered to eBay as the "E" site. Long ago on these forms, it was kind of a "no no" to mention them or having auctions running on them. I haven't played on the coin forum for a long time and really didn't know what the temperature of that debate/policy was.

Anyway, thanks for the info!