Coming to L.A from New Zealand for a holiday

We are coming to LA (staying near Anehiem) for about 8 days, then heading up to San Francisco for 5 days or so.

We would like to know where there are some good places to pick up a few caches - like here:

Clipboard01-8.jpg

Seems like a nice ride on a bike - and you can hire one there - so thats ago.

We will have a car.

Highyl condensed areas.

Been told Palm springs is a nice place to go, and up to the No Clue series in Palmdale I think.

Any help would be grand.

Will hold an event also - a meet and greet in Anehiem.

TWS

We are coming to LA (staying near Anehiem) for about 8 days, then heading up to San Francisco for 5 days or so.

We would like to know where there are some good places to pick up a few caches - like here:

Clipboard01-8.jpg

Seems like a nice ride on a bike - and you can hire one there - so thats ago.

We will have a car.

Highyl condensed areas.

Been told Palm springs is a nice place to go, and up to the No Clue series in Palmdale I think.

Any help would be grand.

Will hold an event also - a meet and greet in Anehiem.

TWS

When will you be in Anaheim?

Yeah, No Clue and Tarot series in Lancaster area are some dense caching. If you just focus on the Tarot series area, a 150+ cache day can be had if you route things well. No Clue and surroundings can net you another 125+ day on the east side of Lancaster.

The BikeNCache series down there in Newport Beach is a good series for a bike. We did that and nabbed 30 in the series in about 4hrs. That doesn't count some of the ones we had previously found.

Palm Springs is a good area for high density caching with quality hides. The Wheeler Dealers and the other locals are pretty good at coming up with some creative camo.

San Dimas/Glendora/Covina area also has a good high density with quality caches. 100+ day shouldn't be a problem up there.

Yeah, No Clue and Tarot series in Lancaster area are some dense caching. If you just focus on the Tarot series area, a 150+ cache day can be had if you route things well. No Clue and surroundings can net you another 125+ day on the east side of Lancaster.

The BikeNCache series down there in Newport Beach is a good series for a bike. We did that and nabbed 30 in the series in about 4hrs. That doesn't count some of the ones we had previously found.

Palm Springs is a good area for high density caching with quality hides. The Wheeler Dealers and the other locals are pretty good at coming up with some creative camo.

San Dimas/Glendora/Covina area also has a good high density with quality caches. 100+ day shouldn't be a problem up there.

do you have a link to the tarot series - a cache gc #?

I will be there in NOV 09, and will be looking for a local team to show me the sights too.

So, Pioneer 'n' Tiff, if you are interested in another trip then, we might be able to catch up too.

And maybe an event could be on the cards too?

I might be looking for a few more from the US to come down to OZ for our 1st Mega event next Easter.

Greg

Roostaman