Geowoodstock VII geocoins

LadeBear68

PS- If anyone is looking for a Midnight Geocoin Madness geocoin shoot me an email, I think I have a couple leftover.

E-mail sent. Fingers crossed. :blink:

CF30

I replied to your other post telling you I had one and to email me. Guess you didn't see it.

Yep, sorry, I did miss it. :unsure: Too many e-mails... Still catching up.

CF30

What were the new geocoins that came out for Geowoodstock VII?

Aside from the event coin (and that I saw/can remember)...

GeocoinStore had a really cool Railroad Tracks (Birthplace of the american railroad) & Freestyle Caching (coin with geofish on it).

Cache Addict - ultra LEs in the Morpho Butterfly, Cache Attributes & Discover the World as well as the Mondo personal coin. Also had the GeoMonkeys in the 4 geo-colors.

Oakcoins - 2 event only Medusa, new Get the Necessities coin and maybe some others. Also a GW7 3 Days of Peace & Caching coin FREE if you were spotted wearing an Oakcoins Tshirt. The coin is really cool. It has the Dove perched on an oak leaf (rather than a guitar), lol.

Team Delorme handed out the new version Eartha coins when you talked to them at their booth. They also had the Team Delorme coin available for trades.

Landsharkz had GW7 Guitars and a GW7 Beaverdude.

SouthernCal Geocoins had a bunch of various Grateful Dead-themed coins. (Note: I didn't even see them all, but traded for the non-trackable Stars & GPS Dancing Bear).

Hogwild had a .5% version of the Have You Seen Me? coin. It's green.

There was probably more, but that's all I can remember.

Any pictures of the dancing bear?

This is the non-trackable one that was traded at MGM. It's 1.5" and glows in the dark. I imagine the one sold is similar. The only difference on the backside that this front is that there is text in the gps screen (probably where the tracking number goes on the trackable ver.)

bear.jpg

All my photos are for viewing purposes only. No commercial use!

Edited by AtlantaGal

This is the non-trackable one that was traded at MGM. It's 1.5" and glows in the dark. I imagine the one sold is similar. The only difference on the backside that this front is that there is text in the gps screen (probably where the tracking number goes on the trackable ver.)

bear.jpg

What? SOLD? sold WHERE? I don't have a TJ yet and man this is definitely the one I want. He is adorable!

With all of the running around during the event I never got the chance to do any shopping at the event, so I did not get any of the coins made specifically for GWVII. If anyone has any extras I would love an opportunity to purchase any of the coins that mention the event on them, for my personal collection. I think it is awesome that there are so many, just wish I had thought about it on Saturday. If anyone can help me out please PM me.

With all of the running around during the event I never got the chance to do any shopping at the event, so I did not get any of the coins made specifically for GWVII. If anyone has any extras I would love an opportunity to purchase any of the coins that mention the event on them, for my personal collection. I think it is awesome that there are so many, just wish I had thought about it on Saturday. If anyone can help me out please PM me.

What? No geocoins? But you're gonna look soooooo sexy in that kilt!!! :unsure:

CF30

What? No geocoins? But you're gonna look soooooo sexy in that kilt!!! :o

CF30

thekilt.jpg

*wolf whistle*

:ph34r:

See what happens, a fella shows up in good faith with his hat in hand begging for help and ya'll make fun of him. I guess I kinda deserve it huh? :ph34r::o

Seriously, thank you for coming, we had a great time hosting. In fact I was having so much fun that I flat forgot to buy coins, which is where most of my money goes at other Mega-Events. So I am seeking most anything that is a memento of the event we were honored enough to get to host. If anyone has any extras, I would be thrilled to pay too much for them.

Also, thank you for the kind comments on our event coin. It was my first attempt at a coin design and I am thrilled at how they turned out, but I was worried that they might be too understated. Thank you for the relief of knowing that folks are happy with them.

See ya'll in Seattle, where I will definitely remember to go shopping.

See what happens, a fella shows up in good faith with his hat in hand begging for help and ya'll make fun of him. I guess I kinda deserve it huh? :ph34r::o

Seriously, thank you for coming, we had a great time hosting. In fact I was having so much fun that I flat forgot to buy coins, which is where most of my money goes at other Mega-Events. So I am seeking most anything that is a memento of the event we were honored enough to get to host. If anyone has any extras, I would be thrilled to pay too much for them.

Also, thank you for the kind comments on our event coin. It was my first attempt at a coin design and I am thrilled at how they turned out, but I was worried that they might be too understated. Thank you for the relief of knowing that folks are happy with them.

See ya'll in Seattle, where I will definitely remember to go shopping.

There really were not many "Geowoodstock" themed coins because the licensing prevents vendors from making them. You have the "See You In Tennessee" Glow Hippie Bus in Black Nickel & Gold and then the "Beaverdude Goes to GW7" and the GW7 Guitars. So it's 4 coins. You shouldn't break the bank then.

I have one of each Hippe Bus for you if you haven't gotten them already.

bear.jpg

Hmmmmm, wonder where they got the idea. Sure is a cheap shot! Too bad SoCalGeocoins cannot be creative in their design.

Although my coin may be 'cute', the use of a copyrighted image for commercial use is punishable by law unless permission is granted. I don't think permission was granted in this instance. I will leave it at that. :rolleyes:

Yep, although Marianne will argue anything from the Dead is given implied permission. :)

What? No geocoins? But you're gonna look soooooo sexy in that kilt!!! :)

CF30

thekilt.jpg

*wolf whistle*

:rolleyes:

Someone get this guy a kilted cacher coin! :laughing:;)

Thank ya'll for your help, I have tracked down everything but a Beaver Dude. Kinda funny since the case full of them sat in the corner of my office for weeks waiting for the event.

Brad... a 'little bear' sent me to reply to you :rolleyes::) .

I have a Beaver Dude GWVII coin for you. Just one, and JUST for you.... if we'll see you in a kilt at GWVIII :laughing: .

Helen

Edited by Landsharkz

Although my coin may be 'cute', the use of a copyrighted image for commercial use is punishable by law unless permission is granted. I don't think permission was granted in this instance. I will leave it at that. :)

Yep, although Marianne will argue anything from the Dead is given implied permission. :anibad:

Ahem, anything GD that's non-commercial. Gotta specify that.

Thank ya'll for your help, I have tracked down everything but a Beaver Dude. Kinda funny since the case full of them sat in the corner of my office for weeks waiting for the event.

Brad... a 'little bear' sent me to reply to you :):anibad: .

I have a Beaver Dude GWVII coin for you. Just one, and JUST for you.... if we'll see you in a kilt at GWVIII :anibad: .

Helen

Awesome!! Thank you so much. The current plan is to be in kilt for the event, although I am considering waiting to get fitted for it until we get to Seattle. A couple of people have told me that the fitting experience is not to be missed. Of course, I am only about two weeks worth of sit ups from being back in my existing kilt, so hopefully I will be fully kilted either way.