Cheap tents!

In my experience, with tents as with any other 'survival equipment', in the long run it doesn't pay to buy the cheapest you can find.

If you're trying it for the first time, then OK... buy a cheap one. If you like camping and want to do it regularly then bin (or Ebay) the cheap one and buy the best you can afford; specially if you have kids. A weekend in the rain with a leaking tent, wet sleeping bags and pi**ed-off kids is a real barrel of laughs :P

For those of you contemplating joining the many cachers at camping events this summer (and I strongly suggest that you do), you may be interested to check out the Argos Bank Holiday sale.

Many tents down to about half price, including a 6-man, 2 room tent for £43!!

Take a look at the Argos website!

Hi Lidl Also have cheap tents coming in next monday 8th july

if this helps

get m quick before the mega camping event :P

For those of you contemplating joining the many cachers at camping events this summer (and I strongly suggest that you do), you may be interested to check out the Argos Bank Holiday sale.

if this helps

get m quick before the mega camping event :P

Don't touch them with a looong greasy pole.

Great as a throwaway, leave-it-on-the-site-at-the-end-of-the-week/festival tent - but wouldn't even think about staying in one again. They don't cost peanuts for nothing, and to echo Pharisee - you get what you pay for!!!

This weekend I went to a camping show in Codicote, North Hertfordshire to pick up a new tent for the summer. If you're in the area its well worth a visit. Prices for the Vango and SunnCamp tents I was looking at were cheaper than from Internet suppliers, and you might be lucky enough to haggle further discounts :D. It's at the Wyvale Garden Centre in Codicote until 14th June.

if this helps

get m quick before the mega camping event :anibad:

Don't touch them with a looong greasy pole.

Great as a throwaway, leave-it-on-the-site-at-the-end-of-the-week/festival tent - but wouldn't even think about staying in one again. They don't cost peanuts for nothing, and to echo Pharisee - you get what you pay for!!!

From personal experience, tents from lidl are ok if you look after them.

i know a Scout leader with on that has so far been out in all weathers for 40 camps and only cost £20 he is getting in the realms of 25p night!! you cant get cheaper than that :)