Premium Membership

BumSupport

What happened with auto monthly renewal :o ??? It's not gravity er uhm... it's Groundspeak has gone commercial :( Am now renewing... :DB):lol:

I just noticed this myself, My account shows that I am a Premium Member, but I don't have access to all the parts that say that you need to be a Premium member for.

I guess I get to do the 1/year subscription to get things set back up.

I just had the same experience. My premium membership was cacnelled saying my paypal account would not pay the bill and I needed to fix the source. Did that and it still did not work. Went in and paid for a year with a credit card and it still does not work. I am guessing something went haywire in their system and now it is messed up until after the holiday weekend. Why is it stuff like this always happens on a holiday weekend? I bet there are going to be alot of complaints.

Why is it stuff like this always happens on a holiday weekend? I bet there are going to be alot of complaints.

A better question is why did you let your membership lapse without making sure it would continue?

Why didn't you know about the changes to the account payment options and take care of it before the holiday weekend?

Once again, it comes down to the person having the 'problem' that is the ultimate cause of said problem.