Oregon.......Swap for Colorado 400t

Hi

I have a Oregon 300 with TOPO GB and World Base mapping with a 2gb card Im looking to swap it for a Colorado 400t with TOPO GB and World base mapping with or without 2gb card..........

WHY just cant get on with it.

Its in excellent working order and excellent condition.

Is there anyone out there wanting to swap?

ginger4x4

geo-ginge@googlemail.com

Edited by ginger4x4

i am probably not the best person to answer your question as i have only just recived the Oregon 400t, i hav efound it very user friendly. the main reason for replying is your username. i to am ginger and own a 4x4, just wondering if you know of leagal off road routes with caching along them, would be a nice idea to green lane at the same time.

sorry if i have gone of subject, but couldnt ressist the coincidence

i am probably not the best person to answer your question as i have only just recived the Oregon 400t, i hav efound it very user friendly. the main reason for replying is your username. i to am ginger and own a 4x4, just wondering if you know of leagal off road routes with caching along them, would be a nice idea to green lane at the same time.

sorry if i have gone of subject, but couldnt ressist the coincidence

Yes but there mostly cache and dash in Kent will dig some out and send over, you may be interested in...

www.ginger4x4.co.uk

G.