Support for OpenID Authentication

BoneTruck

I would really appreciate the geocaching.com web site adding support for OpenID authentication. Maintaining multiple user names and passwords for all the web sites I use is a burden. Authenticating in the morning at myopenid.com and then surfing everywhere, including here, and not logging in yet again would be very nice.

Thanks!

I would really appreciate the geocaching.com web site adding support for OpenID authentication. Maintaining multiple user names and passwords for all the web sites I use is a burden. Authenticating in the morning at myopenid.com and then surfing everywhere, including here, and not logging in yet again would be very nice.

Thanks!

A big +1 to this!

--Susan

Thanks!

A big +1 to this!

--Susan

Glad to see I'm not the only one in favor of this.

What I found even more comical on returning to the forums was 1. having to log into the geocaching.com site to get to the forums and 2. having to log into the forums too. Sheesh, come on people...

I find it the Dog's Danglies.

Now that's an interesting image. Even more interesting is that it seems to turn you on! :(

Maybe you've never heard the very common British expression meaning "excellent" to which I was alluding. While in common parlance over here, I doubt it would comply with the rather prudishstrict standards applied to these forums. I didn't want to run the risk of upsetting any sensitive souls by using a certain word beginning with B.

I didn't want to run the risk of upsetting any sensitive souls by using a certain word beginning with B.

Actually, the 8-letter word in question is unknown in American usage and probably wouldn't have raised a comment. That said, it should always be possible to get a point across in here without resorting to language that you couldn't use before 9pm or even 6pm on UK television.