Online Geocacher Magazine

If anyone is interested there is a real magazine, mailed to you, just about Geocaching. It is published by a very active geocacher and a heck of a nice man. The link to it is www.ftfgeocacher.com/ Give it a look, I subscribed to it and love it. I don't have anything to do with it, I just like the magazine.

If anyone is interested there is a real magazine, mailed to you, just about Geocaching. It is published by a very active geocacher and a heck of a nice man. The link to it is www.ftfgeocacher.com/ Give it a look, I subscribed to it and love it. I don't have anything to do with it, I just like the magazine.

Are you still getting it? I see their website was last updated months ago - Nov 2010.

TheOnlineGeocacher is not competitive - we support ALL efforts at geocaching magazines, online or off. I hope they make it!

3 new articles today in The Online Geocacher

2 stories submitted by subscribers. "Half Mile to Joy" Time well spent with a loved one! Submitted by Daddy Tree Frog, and "The Milestone Reached" Da Krewe working together to achieve the goal and reach the milestone!

And... The first of a two part story by Sioneva, The Chronicles of Sioneva: Back to the Beginning, Part 1

3 new articles today in The Online Geocacher

2 stories submitted by subscribers. "Half Mile to Joy" Time well spent with a loved one! Submitted by Daddy Tree Frog, and "The Milestone Reached" Da Krewe working together to achieve the goal and reach the milestone!

And... The first of a two part story by Sioneva, The Chronicles of Sioneva: Back to the Beginning, Part 1

(3 part) :)

I really enjoy bumping this thread!

It almost always means that The Online Geocacher has been able to share new stories, articles and experiences, sent in by fellow readers for us all to enjoy.

Free of charge and free of advertising!

I am pleased to announce another article by a newer author, Da Krewe, with "Our 1st FTF... Then Our 2nd FTF!"

And...

The return of columnist Nikos Stamoulis(GATOULIS), with "Love of Geocaching" - an extended haiku. Welcome back Nikos!

I would be equally pleased to announce your submission of geocaching photos, how-to's, and experiences.

It's fun to share! Send them in!

We just published article #245 in The Online Geocacher, another hilarious story from Marvin and 'the wife'!

This online geocaching magazine is published free and ad-free by for and about geocachers.

The Online Geocacher is made up 100% by your stories, so please write something about your geocaching adventures and send it to us. Geocachers around the world want to read them!

http://onlinegeocacher.com/issue/real_time/article/weather-or-not

Beginning on May 28, Adventure Science Center in Nashville will explore the science behind Global Positioning Systems (GPS) and engage Middle Tennesseans in geocaching (the latest GPS-driven treasure hunting craze) as it welcomes “GPS Adventures” - a new temporary exhibit - to town.

Visitors will be able to take part in a search for a secret treasure city while deciphering mysterious codes and navigating obstacles in the way. Special opening day activities will include activities led by the Middle Tennessee Geocachers Club and presentations on GPS technology and the basics of geocaching.

GPS Adventures

New National Park Service Geotrail - Capt. John Smith

The National Park Service has gone the extra mile by preparing a history write-up for every cache location and for obtaining permission to place caches at untouched/uncached locations. Each cache page will include a special history piece to give cachers an idea of what they will discover at the cache site. Truly fascinating!

Captain John Smith Geotrail