st2gpx

I can get to that page, but then what do I do?

Click on the link 'st2gpx_0.5.zip' to download the file to your computer. You then have to unzip the file on your computer.

Are you familiar with command line programs?

Nothing (appears to) happens when I click on 'st2gpx_0.5.zip'. It's just a single click with the left mouse button, correct?

And, yes, I am somewhat familiar with command line programs.

You need to open the file with a ZIP program. These are included with Windows XP and above. If you have one installed, double clicking the file should open it. Double clicking is normally the default way to open files.

Once open, extract the file to a folder and run the program from a command line.

Edited by Red90
Nothing (appears to) happens when I click on 'st2gpx_0.5.zip'. It's just a single click with the left mouse button, correct?

Yes one left click works for me. It opens another page then the save file dialog appears (it took about 7 seconds for the dialog to display on my system). I wonder if it has something to do with the browser settings on your system?

Yes one left click works for me. It opens another page then the save file dialog appears (it took about 7 seconds for the dialog to display on my system). I wonder if it has something to do with the browser settings on your system?

I finally figured out what I was doing wrong. I didn't realize that I needed to click on "Options" and then make sure that the "+/-" nest to "Filenames" was set to "+". I got the download done. Thanks to those who offered help.