GC.com down for maintenance?

Thinking that they did things go wrong on purpose is something that doesn't make sense.

Maybe... Well maybe they tried to set things up in a good way. For example, the revamped Cache Along a Route would make things easier for those planning trips, like to GW7. It's not working 100%.

Things did not go as planned. That happens. I'm sure they're working HARD to get it running.

Too bad that some are always hoping that something will fail so that they can vent rants in the forums.

*sigh*

When all the satellites fall out of the sky I'm sure the workload will decrease.*

Ah, but then we'll just have to use the new super secret satellites that you have to have a Delorme PN-100 or a Garmin Nevada to to receive data from.

-Gryffyth

It is entirely possible that high volumes of traffic could very well have been the cause of the outage. Just glad someone's on the ball to keep things up and running.

The outage was fairly short all things considered.

So then why doesn't G.S. have one dedicated server for each member? Gosh I pay like $30 or some such.............. :laughing: