CONGRATULATIONS

Carbon Hunter

Congrats Cincol and Carbon Hunter reaching PLATINUM EC! :)

Don't stop there, go for Platinum Plus, whatever that is...

Mr. Terratin

Thanks - maybe there will be a Titanium or Diamond level in the future. :) Who knows. :)

I also believe that you will be joining the ranks very soon too!

Edited by cincol

[

Thanks - maybe there will be a Titanium or Diamond level in the future. :) Who knows. :)

I also believe that you will be joining the ranks very soon too!

Yep, flight and hotel are books, and we will earn our Platinum pin in about three weeks time in the UAE :)

Mrs. Terratin

Congrats Cincol and Carbon Hunter reaching PLATINUM EC! :laughing:

Don't stop there, go for Platinum Plus, whatever that is...

Mr. Terratin

Thank you for the wishes.

I guess my next goal is to let my finds catch up with my hides :anicute:

And get 50 of each - then 100 finds.

Looking forward to meeting you guys in the UAE soon.

Also to Boswijk Posse - a caching blitz in Abu Dhabi9including most of the nanos in the city :) ) took you past 1450. Well done - good to see cachers with big numbers of finds active in the Gulf.

Well done hopefulhobo too. and also to the Qatari cachers who had a near brush with the law - glad all's well that ends well.

Another Gulf milestone - although acheived on foreign shores (as so many caches found this time of year are) - well done to CINCOL from Doha on passing the 500 cache mark. Certainloy one of our most prolific cache placers here in the Gulf -well worth a trip to Doha to meet him and do the great caches there.

Another Gulf milestone - although acheived on foreign shores (as so many caches found this time of year are) - well done to CINCOL from Doha on passing the 500 cache mark. Certainloy one of our most prolific cache placers here in the Gulf -well worth a trip to Doha to meet him and do the great caches there.

Thanks - and by pure coincidence it happened to be one of YOUR EarthCaches as well. :lol:

Cincol - well done on passing the 550 mark. At this rate you'll have 600 before your return to Qatar

Well done - as we predicted - almost 100 caches in a couple of weeks.

Now sitting well over the 600 mark.

Well done Cincol

Thanks a lot. Fortunately there were a lot of caches that we could do while in Australia. Wew could have done many, many more but caching on a 400km trip just makes it far too long! We could have done at least another 100 on that trip alone!

Congrats to me for breaking 200 and my lovely partner Miss 22 edges nearer at 190 during a trip to The Land of Thorny Rocks - aka Cincol's backyard. Will have to plot another secret raiding party after we get all of the thorns out of our new Teva's! Our feet hate your backyard! :ph34r::(:):D

Congrats to me for breaking 200 and my lovely partner Miss 22 edges nearer at 190 during a trip to The Land of Thorny Rocks - aka Cincol's backyard. Will have to plot another secret raiding party after we get all of the thorns out of our new Teva's! Our feet hate your backyard! :ph34r::)B):D

Yeah - Congratulation!!! Next time let me know you are coming and I will take you to the more challenging & exciting caches here! :lol::(

Hope you enjoyed walking on "holey" ground? Some of those Qatar cachers are a real pain :D

OK - enough of the weak humour. Well done on a 200 - a great milestone - considering that most were done here in the Gulf - that is an excellent achievement and an inspiration to us all.

Keep it up - and let's look forward to Miss22 crossing the milestone too.

Well done to CINCOL - slipping past 650 on the recent Eid trip to the UAE and Oman. Glad to be there for the milestone.

One of the problems with caching in the Middle East is that you always have to wait until you travel to another country in order to do caches - especially in the smaller countries where you have done most of the caches available.

I was great to do a few in UAE and Oman again - I always look forward to especially the Omani caches as they are a bit "different" to the run of the mill desert caches that we all become acustomed to.