CONGRATULATIONS

Carbon Hunter

Congrats Armi! You should easily reach 100 by Ramadan! :anibad:

Congrats to Miss 22 also, she reached and passed 50 and is sitting good at 65. I think she will break 100 before Ramadan also. :)

I see Grant is narrowing up on the Big 500 mark! One or two days of caching with Armi or I will get you over the top! :)

The Dubai crowd is a little quiet right now, I think they are wisely saving their energy for a blitz this fall.

Miss 22 -sorry - well done on the 50 - looking forward to seeing you around the caches soon too.

Perhaps time for another event? Midsummer Night?

I like that idea! A Midsummers Night Cache/Event! Humm....

I ordered some fire tacks - I'm looking for a place with trees to place them where we can walk around after dark with out being arrested or raising major muggle suspision.

Any ideas?

Edited by Carbon Hunter

Trees? What are those? :anibad:

The areas I know of are a bit of a drive off so would not be too practical. Most of the treed areas are fenced off as designated forests which is kind of funny. Green Mubazarah would be a nice walking area to do it if folks didn't mind driving out to Al Ain. Not too much of a selection closer to Abu Dhabi.

Well done to CINCOL in Qatar - just gone through the 300 mark too.

Thanks. I have found all the caches in Qatar with the exception of the few placed since I have been on holiday. Perhaps I will have reached 200 placed before I get the 400 found. :(

I have been quiet for the past couple of weeks because I have been focused on getting Miss 22 into the three digit club. :) Yesterday we did a ~500km round trip marathon run of 17 Geocaches of which we found 14 for her and 10 new ones for me half of which were done in the dark. Being the geocaching psycho's, we headed out after lunch from AUH to RAK via the eastern route bypassing our favorite city to dislike. So after all the fun in the sun and darkness Miss 22 is now a three digit hunter at 100 finds. :lol::mad:

That would be nice...I have a pair of locations where I can implement two more cache's. :huh: Will have to resupply my Nano collection as I have been getting muggled a bit lately. May terminate Dying Park due to # of mugglings and encroachment. :blink:

Cache on cachers...

BTW: only 4 more to go for the UAE to hit 250.

Come on guys. Let's aim for 300 by year end.

CONGRATULATIONS to runMINIrun on 150th find and jimbo3772 on 100th find. Well done Guys - hope there are many, many more. <_<

Excellent. Good to see significant milestones falling over.

Also good to see a fair amount of activity in Oman recently.

Thanks Carbon Hunter & cincol ... BTW cincol tells me you two are brothers, and mentioned he'll be in Oman soon. We really enjoyed the caches there. Thanks for placing 'Someone-else's War' - that was a nice touch to honor the fallen pilot, and quite unique from the other caches in the area.

Well done CINCOL

Well done on the 400 eventually.

Some really diverse caching lately - from Aus - to UAE to Oman - and soon to be in SA again.

Perhaps you'll make 450 by Christmas?

450 - well done - made it in a month - justmissed Chrstmas though.

Good luck with your last 4 EarthCaches too towards Platinum - perhaps you'll make it while still in SA?

Well done CINCOL

Well done on the 400 eventually.

Some really diverse caching lately - from Aus - to UAE to Oman - and soon to be in SA again.

Perhaps you'll make 450 by Christmas?

450 - well done - made it in a month - justmissed Chrstmas though.

Good luck with your last 4 EarthCaches too towards Platinum - perhaps you'll make it while still in SA?

Thanks a lot - was hoping to do a few more while in SA but during such a short trip there is not much time seeing as there are so few in the vicinity that I haven't done or haven't placed myself. At least managed the 450 after a day caching in the Edenvale area with Strider_SA, cslyoda and besem between flights from Australia! :rolleyes:

leosoul - well done on a rapid fire 50 caches

Keep going and lets see 100 soon - well done on your first hide too

Many thanks Carbon Hunter. This Rapid Fire would not have been possible without Mild heat, Family Support and support from guys like you.

Cheers

Leo