Best time of the year to buy a Oregon?

GPS Derek

Not getting any response in the Canadian sales page so I'll start a new thread.

I would like to upgrade to a Oregon in September for my birthday but when is the best time to buy...

Cell phone alwas seem to have great deals leding up to Christmas... when do GPS have the best deals?

TIA

Derek

Radioworld in Toronto has their Anniversary Sale going on right now. An Oregon 300 is listed at $495.

Radioworld are notoriously expensive. Before running down there, get pricing from GPS City or GPS Central. I would expect the Oregon 200/300/400 will drop in price shortly after the Oregon 550/550t launches later this summer. But I also suspect the price drop won't be much, given that Colorados are obsoleted by the Oregons, yet still command a pretty high price.

You can't have it until September. your birthday. :anibad:

I agree that RW's prices seem very high.

The GPS forum often mentions sales at Amazon (not sure if it is .ca) that are on for a few days at a time.

I suggest you check amazon every few days and you might see something pop up.

If you have a Costco card, you should check them out. They have the absolute best returns policy. You can take it back after a year and get a refund.

the return policy is for defective and not happy with merchandise. it's not so you can buy a product, use it for a year and then upgrade.

please don't advise like this, it's truly dishonest to return it after a year. you should know within a month or 2 if you like it or not.

If you have a Costco card, you should check them out. They have the absolute best returns policy. You can take it back after a year and get a refund.

the return policy is for defective and not happy with merchandise. it's not so you can buy a product, use it for a year and then upgrade.

please don't advise like this, it's truly dishonest to return it after a year. you should know within a month or 2 if you like it or not.

I wasn't advising. I was illustrating how good their return policy is. Some retailers won't take it back after 30 days and some charge restocking fees.

I wasn't advising. I was illustrating how good their return policy is. Some retailers won't take it back after 30 days and some charge restocking fees.

ok. i thought you were advising they use it for a year and then return it.

i bought mine at walmart and was told they also take them back under the regular return policy (90 days). the sports manager said, take it, try it out, if you don't like it because of the screen size, button size, just bring it back.

Thank you for all the suggestions and idea's and my apologies for not replying sooner.. Called out of town suddenly.

Yes my birthday is in September but I could bend the date a little if it's a good deal. But I will be expecting a card form you though.

Thank you for all the suggestions and idea's and my apologies for not replying sooner.. Called out of town suddenly.

Yes my birthday is in September but I could bend the date a little if it's a good deal. But I will be expecting a card form you though.

I left it for you in Apacheria.