A PENNY FOR A THOUGHT Wooden Nickel *COINTEST*

opalsns

COINTEST

I feel like a little cointest, so here goes ...............

61b34cf0-b90e-4f9e-8d78-ccf7840c1f2e.jpg

I have just finished makng 9 of the Wooden Nickels pictured here. Each one is numbered on the back ...

.... #001 to #009.

Post a thought for the Today, or the rest of it. I will pick the 9 that I like the best and send a Thoughtful Penny Wooden Nickel to the ones I choose. These nickels have been already packaged to mail out so I don't know which number is in which envelope. Once you recieve your wooden Nickel, post here that you have recieved it . DON'T post which number you have.. Once all nickels have been recieved and posted, I will do a Random Number Drawing from #001 to #009 . The person that has that number on their wooden nickel WINS a - TRAVELING 2 CENTS Geocoin -.

1 post per person

No editing

If two people post the same thought, the first to post it, gets it.

My Cointest My Rules

think that's it so .....

....Start Posting Now !!!!

Edited by opalsns

I had posted a thought some days ago in the wooden nickel thread, but here I will post the things I am following in my life!

Sorry if they are actually 2 thoughts, but I will combine them!

these are for today and every day for the rest of your life!!!

"Never do things to othrs that you wouldn't like others to do to you! No matter what others did to you, always remember: Anger and hate makes you human, but forgiveness makes you great and brings you closer to God!"

I had posted a thought some days ago in the wooden nickel thread, but here I will post the things I am following in my life!

Sorry if they are actually 2 thoughts, but I will combine them!

these are for today and every day for the rest of your life!!!

"Never do things to othrs that you wouldn't like others to do to you! No matter what others did to you, always remember: Anger and hate makes you human, but forgiveness makes you great and brings you closer to God!"

Your in the right place Gatoulis.

I had to cancel the other cointest and moved it here!!!!!!!! :o

Wow! I love this cointest and I love everyone's thoughts! I'll definitely have to write these down!

My thought and something I try to live by:

"Real stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I absolutely LOVE this cointest!! What a wonderful way to spread positivity! Thanx for starting this! And it is such a neat idea, too! OK...here goes...

"Where there's a shadow, there's a light."

That is a line out of a song by Petra, intended to remind the listeners (or readers in this case) that wherever you are experiencing trouble, someone is there to help. Along the lines of the main thought in the Footprints poem - "During your times of trial and suffering

when you saw only one set of footprints...That was when I carried you."

Dale_Earnhardt_Wings.gif

I'm going to go with a quote by the late, great Dale Earnhardt:

"Finishing races is important, but WINNING races is more important"

Howdy Harvick Fan,

Welcome, Just want to let you know EVERY Race Weekend we have a NASCAR cointest. We Is my Bro KD1EJ and myself, Both NASCAR Fans. Come join us in the CACHIN' CROW Thread.

As a matter of fact, in about 1/2 hour , I am opening a cointest for KD1EJ on that thread reguarding His weekend adventure. It'll be on the Cachin' Crow thread for a CC coin AND on the TODIE's WILD RIDE thread for a coin to be released into the TWR Race!!!!!!

Plus

I will have a NASCAR cointest , as usual, so stick around and play!!!!!!!!

Opalsns

Thought for the day.

If you can start the day without caffeine

If you can get going without pep pills

If you can always be cheerful ignoring aches and pains

If you can resist complaining and boring people with your troubles

If you can eat the same food every day and be grateful for it

If you can understand when your loved ones are too busy to give you any time

If you can overlook it when those you love take it out on you when through no fault of yours something goes wrong

If you can take criticism and blame without resentment

If you can ignore a friend's limited education and never correct him

If you can resist treating a rich friend better than a poor friend

If you can face the world without lies and deceit

If you can conquer tension without medical help

If you can relax without liquor

If you can sleep without the aid of drugs

.....Then You Are Probably The Family Dog! :o

in this lifetime i loved them most of all,

but now there wingzz pick me up when i fall................

i don`t know how i don`t know when,

but i will see my beloved onezzz again...........

that`s when i think of them in this live,

till that moment of love will arrive...............

Here is one me and my husband only had on our profile when we met online and we still swear by it.

<H2 class=articleSubtitle>It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone; but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. Don’t go for looks; they can be deceiving. Don’t go for wealth, for even wealth fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a little smile to brighten your day.</H2>

Thanks for the cointest, lovely little token. :o

Here is one me and my husband only had on our profile when we met online and we still swear by it.

<H2 class=articleSubtitle>It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone; but it takes a lifetime to forget someone. Don’t go for looks; they can be deceiving. Don’t go for wealth, for even wealth fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a little smile to brighten your day.</H2>

Thanks for the cointest, lovely little token. :o

AHHHHh. I love that. It's kinda like what I have in my profile, in an obtuse way....

.... If the one you love pis____ you off and makes you laugh in the same sentence, They're a keeper!!!!!

Great timing for a cointest because just today I was thinking:

There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can count and those who can't.

That one reminds me of this one:

There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Good Morning All,

The first part of this cointest is now over.

I will spend the morning going over the entries and announce the 9 Thoughtful Penny reciepients and post them here . Then , On to the next part of the cointest.

Thanx all for your thoughts,

Opalsns