Apologies for Abandonment

lahontan

Hey all Seattle/Eastsiders. My caching hides and finds were abruptly halted with the birth of twin boys. A sold house and relocation on the Eastside along with family problems and my mothers death have all added up to my dropping caching for a couple years. I prided myself with developing good caches and trying to maintain them. Life sort of ran me over and I am trying to emerge from the rubble. Sorry for dropping the cache maintenance and all that other stuff. If any have been maintained by you all I thank you. I hope to get logged in and start caching again just a bit. Anyway sorry for any geotrash I left and again thanks for helping out to keep some of them going.

What your back?? That's great! I've done my best to keep most of yours going over the last couple years. We had to loose a few due to state park issues, and new rules with adoption issues. I think all and all you will find most I have been able to protect. Bison herd #4 is missing and a new log is needed in Issaquah Visitor cache. Their needs to be some updating to the Coscto Aviation cache as well. Some serious renovations have been occuring to the area of the lake sammamish monster one, so it may be gone. Otherwise all is good. Check the cache pages and you'll see why the ones I had to let go went. Mostly due to cache page issues I had no control over. So glad you're back!!!

Edited by naj3

I'm sure glad to see you starting to come back, my friend. Real life will out prioritize things at times and, when that happens, it's best to step back. I miss being confounded and confused and the sharing of emails back and forth and look forward to that again. My best wishes to you and your family. ~K