Not a Member but found Member Cache

Hey folks,

a couple of days ago I found some caches that I logged online the same night. Now I wanted to go back to the Cache description but turns out the Cache is now a MOC.

Does it still count for my stats? I did log before it was made MOC.

a couple of days ago I found some caches that I logged online the same night. Now I wanted to go back to the Cache description but turns out the Cache is now a MOC.

Does it still count for my stats? I did log before it was made MOC.

Even if you log AFTER it is made a PMOC, it still count in your stats. Unless the CO deletes your log.

There is a backdoor for non PM to log PMOC. And although there is no official word from Groundspeak about whether non PM can log PMOC, the consensus here (supported by several moderators) is that cache owners should not delete Found logs from non PMs.

There is a backdoor for non PM to log PMOC. And although there is no official word from Groundspeak about whether non PM can log PMOC, the consensus here (supported by several moderators) is that cache owners should not delete Found logs from non PMs.

I'm pretty sure that official word has been given. If I'm not mistaken, TPTB would require COs to not delete those logs and would restore the deleted logs, if necessary.