TAKG cointest

DresselDragons

Up for grabs is a 2007 Take a Kid Geocaching Geotag...it is trackble, with a shared icon.

9b8d5884-e707-4309-9034-b3aa72ff3d96.jpg

Yesterday, both of my girls (ages 6 and 13) had something special happen to each of them. To win the geotag, tell me what happened. All I will tell you (for now) is that they were not together when it happened. I will give more hints later.

The cointest fine print...

1) Only 1 guess per day

2) No editing posts

I will post a clue this evening if no one guesses correctly before then.

One graduated from kindergarten, and the other graduated to high school?

I like this guess, but I think the older girl probably graduated middle school instead of high school.

My quess is

6 yr old - graduated kindergarten

13 yr old - graduated middle school

I hope it's okay to piggy back off of someone else's guess. :)

Thanks for the cointest!!!

I like this guess, but I think the older girl probably graduated middle school instead of high school.

My quess is

I hope it's okay to piggy back off of someone else's guess. :)

Actually...if you read my post again, you are saying the same thing I did. I guessed that the older one graduated TO high school, not FROM high school. I phrased it that way because some localities call it Middle School, while some call it Jr High. Know what I mean? I thought you might want the opportunity to change your guess since your guess is exactly the same as mine.

My quess is

I hope it's okay to piggy back off of someone else's guess. :(

Actually...if you read my post again, you are saying the same thing I did. I guessed that the older one graduated TO high school, not FROM high school. I phrased it that way because some localities call it Middle School, while some call it Jr High. Know what I mean? I thought you might want the opportunity to change your guess since your guess is exactly the same as mine.

I am so sorry! I did miss the FROM. Thank you for correcting my mistake.

I'll make another guess, that'll disqualify me from the cointest.

6 yr old - Sang on stage with Hanna Montana.

13 yr old - Beat Michael Phelps in a swimming contest.

Oh...I do not know a lot about schools in USA, when they stop or waht special events they do.... but I will give a try...

BTW, congratulations to both of them for these special things that happent to them! :(

6 year old: She gor the basic role in the school theatre play they will make so you will see them, at the end of this school year!

13th year old: Her science project won the first place in her school! :D

Nice tag! B) what is on the other side? :huh:

Time for another hint...

The same thing happened to both girls...for Brenda, it happened in the morning before school, and Heather on the bus. Whatever it is...it has happened before to both girls (this was Brenda's 16th time and Heather's 6th time), and it will happen again.

Did they each lose a tooth?

Time for another hint...

The same thing happened to both girls...for Brenda, it happened in the morning before school, and Heather on the bus. Whatever it is...it has happened before to both girls (this was Brenda's 16th time and Heather's 6th time), and it will happen again.

Wow, I like that one!!!

Today's guess..................

They were both kissed by a boy?!?!? (oh yuck!)

:o

Time for another hint...

You got it! The tooth fairy had double duty last night. What are the odds they would both loose one on the same day...Brenda lost a molar, and Heather's was right up in front...she looks like she has been playing for the Pens...LOL!

50f50efc-d812-431f-bc9e-77cfc5c74858.jpg

Congrats SgtMikal! Email or PM your snail mail address, and we'll get your geotag in the mail when we return from GW-7.

Time for another hint...

You got it! The tooth fairy had double duty last night. What are the odds they would both loose one on the same day...Brenda lost a molar, and Heather's was right up in front...she looks like she has been playing for the Pens...LOL!

50f50efc-d812-431f-bc9e-77cfc5c74858.jpg

Congrats SgtMikal! Email or PM your snail mail address, and we'll get your geotag in the mail when we return from GW-7.

Well, if they fight like brothers, then the odds are not bad that they could both lose a tooth in the same day, but then they would have to be together for that!!

What a geotag has on the other side? the tracking number?

It is a generic geotag back...says I'm on a mission to travel from cache to cache. Help me complete my goal. Tag! YTou're it! and the tracking number.

Well, if they fight like brothers, then the odds are not bad that they could both lose a tooth in the same day, but then they would have to be together for that!!

Oh, they fight, but not like boys...their fighting is 99% verbal...so things get kind-of noisy at times. I suppose they could've shattered each other's teeth from sound waves...LOL.

Does the Tooth Fairy leave geocoins these days? :o

If she did, then we'd all be getting into fist fights at the geocoin events, hoping to loose a few teeth...LOL!

Now that the fun is done, I guess the mods can close the thread. Thanks for playing along!