Delorme (Send To GPS) Help

subsystem

I updated my reciever to 1.6 and set up the Send to GPS feature on geocaching.com. tried it the first time and everything worked great with the send to gps button.

I tried to send another Geocaching to my reciever and it wrote over the the first one that i had put on... I can only have 1 Geocache on the GPS. also the information fields on the PN-20 have no information in them... there is no Difficulty/terrain the icon is not a Geocache and there is no discrition.

i tried to load them threw Delormes topo software and when i exchanged it would only read the first 15 waypoints on the GPS and then freeze. tried to access internal memmory and it is messed up.. tried another firware update to fix the problem and nothing works now... keep getting a "Error storing waypoint 'Home' (Waypoint indexing problem.)"

any help would be great!!

The problem was that the internal memmory in my device had become corupt. i had to do a formate on the entrie device and reinstall the firmware and then updated the software on my machine. then connected and everything works great... cool icons and the geocaching manager works nice! and the device works faster. can't wait to see the next update.