MOGA Geocoin Cointest

JohnMac56

Since I have won a few cointests and have been gifted a few coins, I thought it would be my turn to give back to this awesome community. I've got an extra antique copper 2009 Moga pistol geocoin with the red handle and thought I would run a cointest and give it away. It is a really beautiful coin and it is my hope that it goes to someone who doesn't already have one of these beauties in their collection. I have a few firearms that I use for home defense, target shooting and protection while out hiking and or camping in the back country. The winner of this cointest will be the first person to provide the correct answers to this question:

Out of the firearms I own, one of them is my absolute favorite weapon, which one is my favorite???

The rules:

Post as often as you like, just no back to back posts...

All correct answers in one post only

No editing of your post (if you make a mistake you have to wait 30 minutes to repost)

Your post must have the following information

(Example)

Manufacturer - Smith and Wesson

Model Number - 396

Caliber - 38

Barrel Length - 2 1/2 inch

Capacity - 5 rounds

I reserve the right to change the rules of this cointest at any time. I will check in on this cointest regularly and may provide hints at any time...

First hint, it is a revolver

To put everyones minds at ease, I am a licensed and trained firearm owner and all my weapons are legally registered to me and all are kept individually locked and then locked into my secure gun safe with the ammunition secured under lock and key in a different safe. I don't use my weapons for hunting, only for target shooting and personal defense (except my new MOGA pistols!!)

Moga2009PistolACunholsteredsquare30.jpg

Edited by JohnMac56
To put everyones minds at ease, I am a licensed and trained firearm owner and all my weapons are legally registered to me and all are kept individually locked and then locked into my secure gun safe with the ammunition secured under lock and key in a different safe. I don't use my weapons for hunting, only for target shooting and personal defense (except my new MOGA pistols!!)

This makes the concept of self-defense, slower does it not?

Does CA require you to ask the intruder to wait while you get the gun, unlock the gun, get the ammo, etc...?

This makes the concept of self-defense, slower does it not?

Does CA require you to ask the intruder to wait while you get the gun, unlock the gun, get the ammo, etc...?

I only use my weapon(s) for personal defense when I am out in the back country, I use my home alarm system for personal defense at home. That and having a deputy police chief as a neighbor helps a bit too...

Not knowing you but knowing that I really want that coin...I am gonna tell you what I think would a good gun to have...hopefully it is your favorite. I personally am going to say a 300 Weatherby, this is what I use and I am a chick...I brought down a moose with it two years ago that scored 45 inches. For inland griz in alaska how about a Weatherby 30-378 big gun I know but big bear! I live in Montana and we use all sorts of weapons but my all time favorite to take on the four wheeler or even a gopher gun is my lever action marlin 30-30.

I know these are prolly not what your thinking but hey..a girl has to brag.....

Manufacturer - Taurus

Model Number - 66B6

Caliber - .357 Mag

Barrel Length - 6"

Capacity - 7 rounds

The finding Irish 4, you guessed it almost perfectly and at the same time as seekerfamily, so if you send me your address I'll send you a consolation prize....

The only difference between yours and seekerfamily was the model number, and I would have accepted any of the model 66 series (B-black, SS-stainless steel, etc) as the correct model...

Manufacturer - Taurus

Model Number - 66B6

Caliber - .357 Mag

Barrel Length - 6"

Capacity - 7 rounds

The finding Irish 4, you guessed it almost perfectly and at the same time as seekerfamily, so if you send me your address I'll send you a consolation prize....

The only difference between yours and seekerfamily was the model number, and I would have accepted any of the model 66 series (B-black, SS-stainless steel, etc) as the correct model...

WOW JohnMac56 that is really good of you.

P.S. The Dessert Eagle AE50 is a great gun, no reason to own it other than I WANT IT.

Got a good story of gun envy between a .454 Casull and the AE50

:huh: HEHE mine was bigger..... :anitongue:

Edited by The Finding Irish 4