Colorado 300 and City Navigator sd card?

I'm new to the geo stuff but have quickly gotten hooked. I got myself a Colorado 300 and love it. However, lately I have been doing alot of urban caches and find it hard to navigate the city streets. So I was thinking about getting Garmin's City Navigator SD card with the city streets but was wondering if I put the card in my GPS will or can you have the caches show up on the more detailed city street map?

I do not have a Colorado, but on the 76csx the caches go into internal memory. The mapsets are seperate and go on the microcard. The gpsfiledepot has topo maps available for most States, however, the transportation info is from Census and not quite as good as Garmin uses and is not routeable. The CN SDcard can be moved between GPSrs, but additional mapsets (ie an overlay contour line mapset) can not be added to the mircocard, nor can the data be viewed in MapSource, so you may want to consider the CD/DVD version which gets locked to a single GPSr.