I have forgotten how to identify geocoin caches

chuckwagon101

I am a premium member and I THINK that I used to be able to hit a few buttons and it would show all the geocoin caches in my area.

I have been away from caching for awhile and now I can't seem to find the right "stuff" to show that feature.

I did a query and it shows them but I remember there was another way .........I THINK! :huh: but not sure!

Anyway, if you can help me, THANKS! :anitongue:

I am a premium member and I THINK that I used to be able to hit a few buttons and it would show all the geocoin caches in my area.

I have been away from caching for awhile and now I can't seem to find the right "stuff" to show that feature.

I did a query and it shows them but I remember there was another way .........I THINK! :huh: but not sure!

Anyway, if you can help me, THANKS! :anitongue:

If you go to your profile page and under search options is search for nearest caches from your home. That shows caches with coins in it.That is how I do it for close to home.

I see them on that link. They show up as little balloons with the geocoin icon it it. Click on the balloon, and the name of the coin comes up on the right hand side of the page. In the Geocoin description is a link to the trackable's page. From there you can click on the cache page link.

There are less steps in searching by Zip Code, or Address, and scrolling through the list to see the icons next to the cache links, that let you know that a trackable is in is supposed to be in that cache. Just because there is an icon there, doesn't mean that somebody didn't come by 10 minutes before your search, and they moved it, or it's missing from the cache and that nobody has marked it missing yet.