Bottle Cap Geocoin COINTEST!

MrBrian

I think it's about time for me to have another cointest. They are always exciting, and it's a way I can show my love and appreciation for my fellow cachers :-) The theme of this cointest is beverages. All you have to do to enter is post the name, and/or picture, of your favorite beverage... (non-alcoholic) This cointest will come to an end at 9:00PM EST Sunday May 17th, 2009

The winner will be chosen at random and will get their choice of

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=230342580747

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=230334903207

Good Luck and Keep On Caching

MrBrian

Currently, it's a tie between Japanese green tea (which I get out of the vending machines in piping-hot cans) and

Mex_fresca.jpg

Fresca.

Can't get enough of that carbonated grapefruit juice. : )

I'd say "coffee" but that's more a physical requirement than an actual favorite drink. ; )

Thanks for the cointest!

Edited by Jackalgirl

HEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYMR B.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got the next coin, WOOOOOO HOOOOO, congrats.

You know I love them bottle caps.

The funny thing is , I'm a GINGER ALE Freak!!!!!!!

Schweps is a little too... burny for me, but Canada Dry rocks!!!!

Diet Of Course, ( diabetic )

I like the clear soda's. Sprite, 7 Up Gingerale. and Sprite Zero has got my attention lately!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the cointest.

Can't wait to get the new caps!!!!

Opalsns

Code Red Mountain Dew wakes me up. lol I don' drink coffee or tea. I like a lot of other drinks when I get burned out on Code Red, such as Cream Soda, 7 Up, Sprite, Dr. Pepper. Just depends on my mood sometimes.

image_mountaindewcodered1.jpg

Thank you for the cointest. I think tis the first one I've entered. :huh:

If you ever get to Michigan try Vernors Ginger Ale.

Diet or regular both taste the same and are one of my :huh: favorites

HEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYMR B.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You got the next coin, WOOOOOO HOOOOO, congrats.

You know I love them bottle caps.

The funny thing is , I'm a GINGER ALE Freak!!!!!!!

Schweps is a little too... burny for me, but Canada Dry rocks!!!!

Diet Of Course, ( diabetic )

I like the clear soda's. Sprite, 7 Up Gingerale. and Sprite Zero has got my attention lately!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx for the cointest.

Can't wait to get the new caps!!!!

Opalsns

Well the the (non-alchoholic) really made me have to think... I usually drink alot of water, but I wouldnt say its my favorite drink. So a nice quality cup of coffee in the morning is something that I really enjoy, and 1 of my favorite coffee's is "Real" Kona coffee. (not the fake stuff thats on most supermarket shelves)

efm.jpg

Edited by Tha Saint

Oh!! Thank you for the cointest! :huh:

Well... I drink a lot of water, always from the fridge, no matter if it is summer or winter (Rhodes winter, ok? :laughing: ), lot's of fruit juice, especially Pineapple juice!

Of course I like coffe too! I like french filter coffee, but my favorite during summer is the Greek Frappe coffee!!!

I have seen Catsnfish likes thick greek coffee...so here is an other type of greek coffee! :laughing:

Greek frappé (Café frappé) (Greek: φραπές, frapés) is a foam-covered iced coffee drink made from spray-dried instant coffee. It is very popular in Greece especially during summer, but has now spread on to other countries. It is the basis for the North America "Iced Cappucino" as well as the Anglo-European "Float" and the European "Frappuccino".

Frappé dates back to the 1957 International Trade Fair in Thessaloniki. The representative of the Nestlé company, Yannis Dritsas, was exhibiting a new product for children, a chocolate beverage produced instantly by mixing it with milk and shaking it in a shaker. Dritsas' employee Dimitris Vakondios was looking for a way to have his usual instant coffee during his break but he could not find any hot water, so he mixed the coffee with cold water and a shaker.

Frappé has been called the national coffee of Greece!!!

You can have it sweet, medium, plain, and all varietes can be served with evaporated milk or without! :laughing:

Unfortunatelly, photobucket site is not working at the moment, so I can not post a photo of a frappe coffee! when the site will be up again, I will post a photo, by editing it here! :anitongue:

eb6883e8-23b0-4d4c-b6e3-c0600bc5c1bb.jpg

LoinsLair I must ask hot or Cold?

A Dr. Pepper Fact:

In the 20’s and 30, a slogan as “Drink a Bite to Eat at 10, 2 and 4.” New research, at that time, had shown that people’s energy level dropped around 10:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. and so the Dr Pepper company used this information as a marketing tool, suggesting the drink would increase one’s energy level.

Sorry Geek Fact :huh:

My favorite it definitely coffee...but unfortunately I might be a snob :huh: I actually roast my own cofffee beans at home using a bread machine and a heat gun (I buy green coffee beans in 12 pound batches and roast about a 2 pounds a week).

IMHO it is much better than anything I can buy elsewhere and much cheaper as well :anitongue:.

Not my picture but give the general idea of the setup. You get the coffee beans up to temp and the smell is incredible

corretto.jpg

Edited by teamhaynes

Well the the (non-alchoholic) really made me have to think... I usually drink alot of water, but I wouldnt say its my favorite drink. So a nice quality cup of coffee in the morning is something that I really enjoy, and 1 of my favorite coffee's is "Real" Kona coffee. (not the fake stuff thats on most supermarket shelves)

efm.jpg

Good taste, Saint! :huh:

Hey Hey..there is nothing better on a hot summer day than an old fashioned CHERRY COKE...its gotta be the real thing thing though. Coca Cola makes a good one especially if they do a special promo were its in the old glass bottles...if not..you have to get it at Norms News..the last traditional Soda Fountain in North West Montana,..ummmm