Does 2ms I/Q data enough for PPT output?

I am verifying a software GPS receiver concept. I would like to knowif I can get PVT output by post-processing with only 2ms (0.002s) of Iand Q samples from ADC. The I and Q samples includes signals from 6GPS satellites with elevation angle greater than 15 degrees. Thesignals are collected from open sky. The sampling rate is either 2MHz or 10MHz. The ephemeris/almanac data can be downloaded from outside source.

2ms is chosen instead of 1ms to detect the navigation data bit transition if there is any.

However, without the navigation data, we won't be able to get the satellite signal transmit time tsv, right? Thus we won't be able to get the pseudoranges of every satellite. Similarly we don't have the

satellite clock correction coefficientsas well. Considering this is for post-processing, what is the best way to get them?Is it still OK to output PVT based on 2ms I/Q sample?

Thank you!

Jon

While I have no doubt that someone here will provide an answer to your question(s) you may also want to try submitting your question(s) on one of the Trimble forums on the web.

Thank you for your reply. Can you name a few Trimble forums on the web? Or provide me a link?