caches not found

antonadc

Hi Everyone I am in Kempton Park. Did not know there was a sa thread. I made a complaint in the main forum about untraceble caches. I am not New tyo caching as I found my first cache last year. I would like to remind the person who stashed a cache by the simulator in Kemton that the are building a huge building next to the simulator. That cache might have been removed. Ill go have a look some time. Some other caches I tried to find also seem to have dissapeared. please guys make em more easy to trace.

Anyone in this area would like to meet and greet my email is carstens.anton@gmail.com. Would like to have some help in the futre. Also wold like to get more involved. Tell me more if you can.

Anton

Hi Everyone I am in Kempton Park. Did not know there was a sa thread. I made a complaint in the main forum about untraceble caches. I am not New tyo caching as I found my first cache last year. I would like to remind the person who stashed a cache by the simulator in Kemton that the are building a huge building next to the simulator. That cache might have been removed. Ill go have a look some time. Some other caches I tried to find also seem to have dissapeared. please guys make em more easy to trace.

Anyone in this area would like to meet and greet my email is carstens.anton@gmail.com. Would like to have some help in the futre. Also wold like to get more involved. Tell me more if you can.

Anton

Hi Anton (its Anton)

What do you mean with "untracable" caches?

Part of geocaching, is that caches sometimes do go missing. And sometimes badly placed cache live for a long time. I have also send you an email off list. Would be more then happy to go caching some time.

Regards

Anton (DamhuisClan)

Hi Everyone I am in Kempton Park. I am not New tyo caching as I found my first cache last year.

Anton

I just had a look at your profile on GC.com. It shows there that you have not found any caches. When you find a cache, you need to log it on the web site.

Give me a call on my cell, and we can make a plan and go caching at some point. Details are in the email I sent.