special/must do caches in Sweden/Norway

We'll be in Sweden and probably some days in Norway as well, from aroudn half june 'till half july.

We'll be travelling around by car with a tent and bring our own canoe.

No route planned yet. But it won't be the very, very north. I think not higher than Ostersund/Sundvall "level". And it might be in Norway as well but not the west coast.

Looking for must do/special caches in Sweden and Norway.

Some caches we did and we like in Sweden: a scrapyard; a hunters cabin; a bear denn.; canoe cache... Kind of places you don't find in The Netherlands.

Tips anyone?

:laughing:

We'll be in Sweden and probably some days in Norway as well, from aroudn half june 'till half july.

No route planned yet. But it won't be the very, very north. I think not higher than Ostersund/Sundvall "level". And it might be in Norway as well but not the west coast.

Some caches we did and we like in Sweden: a scrapyard; a hunters cabin; a bear denn.; canoe cache... Kind of places you don't find in The Netherlands.

Tips anyone?

:anibad:

perhaps u should visit the norwegian geocache forum, most likely they can probably help u further.

http://forum.gcinfo.no/index.php

enjoy :-)

We'll be in Sweden and probably some days in Norway as well, from around half june 'till half july.

Tips anyone?

:(

perhaps u should visit the norwegian geocache forum, most likely they can probably help u further.

http://forum.gcinfo.no/index.php

enjoy :-)

It seems, we'll be in Sweden most of the time. And we'll be travelling a bit higher that plannend in teh firts place. Now we're planning on going to the High Coast in Sweden. And then go to the Norwegian border to "travel down" again. So maybe in Norway or otherwise in Sweden at that area (near border).

This geocache was memorable, GCGH0P.

The cache is located very close to the rather big bridge of Höga kusten (the high coast).

You could also check out the caches around GC2Q1AC. Those caches are located at one of the main sights of the high coast and offer spectacular views over the vicinity.

Good luck in finding more memorable caches and don't hesitate to contact me in any questions pop up.

//Furousha

Edited by Furousha

Planns have changed. We'll start in south of Norway. Will go see some "known" fjords and travel a bit up north and then get back through south/west Sweden.

Cache Preikestolen is on our list but no idea if the climb is too much for me. We'll leave tomorrow and will travel around for 4 weeks. As we go "camp in the wild"we have no idea yet, where we'll end up.