Caching near Crewe

Arrks have a good series nearish to crewe The Plough Series

From memory, they can be walked, but I'm not sure how long it it as I did them over several visits for some reason... It was a long time ago, but I know lots of people did them at the first Let's Go Camping in Cheshire event a few years ago, and I'm sure they walked it!!

I'll have a think of others, I used to live nearby. There are lots of very pleasant caches in the countryside around Crewe, not sure about trails.

A few of us have taken the advantage of a good hotel offer and will be staying near Crewe for a night shortly. If anyone is able to point us in the direction of a good trail of caches in that area, I would be most grateful!

Thanks in anticipation! :laughing:

Another aRRKS cache reasonably close to Crewe is Grumble in the Drumble. A multi with some beautifully thought out mini caches before the final ammo box. It hasn't been visited since Oct last year so I hope it's all still in place This remains our favourite cache to date and we've used to introduce a number of friends to caching.

Have a great break

Ray

We really enjoyed part of the Middlewood Circular series last weekend, it isnt too far from Crewe. It is divided into several smaller parts heading north from Macclesfield.

There are lots of individual caches in the Crewe area that are worth a visit too. Some were even placed by us!

And another idea.....

Try visiting Knutsford where there is quite a range of caches, including 2 wherigos; one is really fun in Tatton Park which can be a multi or a longer Wherigo called Tattoine Incident - it is one of those caches I'll never forget and can be completed in conjunction with Cache Death of the UK in the park too, which is a really great concept.

It kinda depends on what your "thing" is...