Survey: Who participates in 'Liar Caches'?

So... what's the result of this "survey"? :laughing:

Ummmm...

The majority of cachers get the fun, some don't get it, and some opt out for personal reasons.

Oh annnnd....

The ones that don't get it are the most entertaining. :laughing::laughing::o

Fun is.. so.. relative. Some of us don't get the fun?? You mean, some of us have different definitions of fun. Jeepers... :blink:

Now there's an epiphany. :laughing:

People are just wired differently. Some get the fun of it and some never will. The ratio thankfully seems to be better than 80% to 20%. Probably more like 90-10 give or take.

Someone's not paying attention here..

Wasn't me.... :ph34r::o There I go being a big dork again. :unsure:

I promise to give you the last word bflentdude. I'm done playing around with you now. I'm off to GW7 to find some caches and hang with about 5000 of my closest geofriends. Maybe I'll see ya there? :lol: BTW-People always comment on how normal I seem in person, but if it makes you feel better, my wife thinks I'm a big dork too. :P:o

Now there's an epiphany. :anibad:

For you? Finally.

I promise to give you the last word bflentdude. I'm done playing around with you now. I'm off to GW7 to find some caches and hang with about 5000 of my closest geofriends. Maybe I'll see ya there? :) BTW-People always comment on how normal I seem in person, but if it makes you feel better, my wife thinks I'm a big dork too. :):)

Word.

See you there.