How many Caches are there with a 10 Mile Radius of your house?

How many Caches are there with a 10 Mile Radius of your house?

761 . . wow .. iI realy didnt think there would be that many ... i best get busy

(I live in the UK, Bradford, West Yorkshire)

.............LWB3 (aka Smurf) (aka Shaun)

Edited by lwb3

I have 1 within 10 miles from me.

Am in an area of north Iowa that has very few. Do I get the prize for the fewest?

So far it does look like your winning (technically), but Happy Bubbles is in a sadly unique position as both the caches in that 10 mile radius belong to her/him.

Am in an area of north Iowa that has very few. Do I get the prize for the fewest?

So far it does look like your winning (technically), but Happy Bubbles is in a sadly unique position as both the caches in their 10 mile radius belong to her/him.

Edited by Qbar

So far it does look like your winning (technically), but Happy Bubbles is in a sadly unique position as both the caches in their 10 mile radius belong to her/him.

I'm in the middle of nowhere, with 0 caches in a 10 miles radius; actually, the closest cache is 33.7 miles away.

In a 50 miles radius, there are 3 caches (4 in a 60 miles radius - found all 4, none of those are mine).

I'm in the middle of nowhere, with 0 caches in a 10 miles radius; actually, the closest cache is 33.7 miles away.

In a 50 miles radius, there are 3 caches (4 in a 60 miles radius - found all 4, none of those are mine).

good greif ,,,,, if that was the case here i doubt i'd have ever got into caching,,, there are 3 within 600 feet of my front door (2 of which are on my perimiter wall

I did the radius thing the other day... I show 8 caches in a 10 mile radius... However only 2 are within a ten mile DRIVE. 4 are almost 100 miles by road to the access points. 2 are about 15 mile drives. Only 1 is a reasonable walking distance ( in town). There are more that are within 20 miles. But often closer drives than the closest ones. Bless Geography. The mountains have a lot to do with it.

Doug