How many Caches are there with a 10 Mile Radius of your house?

I'm just wondering what everyone else has around them...

It looks like I have 210....

I'm sure there are areas with a lot more, but its got me amazed...

Especially, since hardly anyone I know has even heard of Caching or if they have heard of it they either heard of it thought me or heard the word, but do not know what it means...

**Edit** Guess I should say N. St. Louis County 63137***

Edited by solo63137

Especially, since hardly anyone I know has even heard of Caching or if they have heard of it they either heard of it thought me or heard the word, but do not know what it means...

De Kalb County, 70 miles west of Chicago. 173 available.

Unfortunately, as of today, 2 unfound. One that is fairly new and one that has been giving me fits finding for the last month or so. Closest after that is about 15 miles.

Edited by baloo&bd

Fremont, California (about 30 miles SE of San Francisco). 679 available and 24 temporarily disabled caches according to GSAK. Found 263 (including 3 archived).

Edit : oops, guess I didn't know GSAK as well as I thought. Corrected numbers.

Edited by Chrysalides

within a ten mile radius of my house is 707.

that explains why there are so few smilies around my house. I've only gotten 200 so far and most of those I've gotten are not around my house.

There are areas not far away that are much more cache dense areas too. North of my house there are actually not that many.

My area has new caches popping up every week at this point. I'd like to place some more but they are coming up so quickly the areas I'm interested in get taken fast. Wow.

And I was worried at one point of running out of caches to find. HAH!! :unsure:

OH, PS. I'm just South of Seattle WA, home of Groundspeak

Edited by Sol seaker

Within 10 miles of Plainfield, Will County, Illinois

=============

Currently Listed Caches - 684

Owned by me - 7

Found by me - 29

Active Caches (not disabled) - 648

Count of caches I loaded into my GPS on last load (match the criteria of the caches I like to find and haven't found and aren't owned by me and aren't disabled) - 81

De Kalb County, 70 miles west of Chicago. 173 available.

Unfortunately, as of today, 2 unfound. One that is fairly new and one that has been giving me fits finding for the last month or so. Closest after that is about 15 miles.

Almost identical for me. 187 caches within 10 miles. I own 26 of them and have found all but one of the rest of them. After that there is one just over 10 miles, and the next at just over 15 miles.

21 Zip 65049

594 from zip code 14150. About 10% are in Canada. Many locals don't go over there and cache, but I do. :laughing:

We are around the corner in 14226 and we have 657. Again, many of those are in Canada and we too cross the border to look for them as well! We call it NoBo caching (North of the Border). :lol:

I come up with 312 within 10 miles here in west Michigan. That's pretty darned good in my opinion when you consider we've got Lake Michigan immediately to the west of us and I'm only aware of 1 cache out in the big lake in our area. I've always appreciated the local hiders here, but after seeing some of your folkses numbers I feel really blessed to live where I do. :laughing:

only 4

There are only 8 within 10 miles of my house-3 of them are mine. There are 60 within 18 miles- found or own them all.

A grand total of 3.

Hopefully I will be getting off my butt shortly and placing a few myself.

21 Zip 65049

Wow, I guess I should be happy with the 75 within 10 miles of my house. I have found about half of them and own just one.

279 as of now. But i na few months I plan to move more downtown and it will expldoe to 1169! I think Prague i among the most densely cached places in the world - at least in Europe. I am VERY far from ghaving a significant portion of them found :laughing: