ICON COINTEST: 3rd Annual Celebrate Summer Event Coin

Clarkbowman

The samples are in and pre orders will be starting May 20th at Cache Addict.com

Now I need an icon, Your mission is to design a icon for the 3rd Annual Celebrate Summer Event Coin, post as many entries as you wish by midnight June 3rd, central time. As long as the coin sells over 250 coins it will have its own icon and if yours is chosen, you will receive a free 3rd Annual Celebrate Summer Event Coin once they are in. The board for the event will choose a winner.

Thanks and good luck

CelebrateSummerCoin.jpg

SunCatcherCoinsamples7.jpg

Oh!!! beautiful coin!!!!!

I wish I could had the talent to make designs or to knew how to make icons, but I really believe that no icon is better that the lovely sun that is on the coin!!!!

I do not know if this post will count as an entry....

I am posting the photo with the sun from your coin! now what is in my head... the rays to be complete, and the font to be light blue!!! :unsure:

Of course just the sun would be great too!!!! :ph34r:

d870d98b.jpg

cdde3d02-0855-4111-a3ed-6558c7a4fe6c.jpg

I'm at work (shhh... hey, i needed a break, my brain was starting to fuzz!) and all I have access to is ms paint... If someone else who's got photoshop wants to try to clean it up better than I did, here's the bigger image too:

a31340e1-0d27-4e21-a2c2-a7dacda39334.jpg

Thanks for the cointest, and really pretty coin! Nice job!

I liked seekerfamily's Alabama idea since it's an event coin, so I incorporated the state outline... with a couple coloring options:

55f85bf0-afda-4306-9dba-8aed4b8c37a1.jpg

my shrunken size might be a little off b/c im still using ms paint, but i still have the larger image saved.. it can be resized to the exact dimensions on my home computer.

Edited by ThirstyMick

Well the verdict is in, and both of these are basically the same idea, one just did not have the ability for the art work, so here is the deal. If my sales get up over 250 so that we get the icon, you both WIN.

Thanks for all the great entries. Some great ideas out there.

ORDER your coins now, Only a few days left and the Event could use your help.

Cache Addict

I'm at work (shhh... hey, i needed a break, my brain was starting to fuzz!) and all I have access to is ms paint... If someone else who's got photoshop wants to try to clean it up better than I did, here's the bigger image too:

I wish I could had the talent to make designs or to knew how to make icons, but I really believe that no icon is better that the lovely sun that is on the coin!!!!

I am posting the photo with the sun from your coin! now what is in my head... the rays to be complete, and the font to be light blue!!! :lol:

Of course just the sun would be great too!!!! :D

d870d98b.jpg

Edited by Clarkbowman

WOW! thank you for that!!! Yes! I do not know how to do icons! :laughing:

I hope you will sell more than 250 my friend! ...not only for the winning coin but because it is a beautiful coin!!! :D

So, you need 250 for an icon? why I had the feeling that you needed less than 250 to get an icon?? I think I read that somewhere, but I may be wrong! :laughing:

Well the verdict is in, and both of these are basically the same idea, one just did not have the ability for the art work, so here is the deal. If my sales get up over 250 so that we get the icon, you both WIN.

Thanks for all the great entries. Some great ideas out there.

ORDER your coins now, Only a few days left and the Event could use your help.

Cache Addict

I am posting the photo with the sun from your coin! now what is in my head... the rays to be complete, and the font to be light blue!!! :laughing:

Of course just the sun would be great too!!!! :anicute:

d870d98b.jpg

So... what heppent with the sales of the coin??? I am wondering! Did they pass the 250 to get an icon so we can win the coin? :surprise: