Images MultiUpload

hulkman

Where in the world are you needing to upload "a dozen of photos"??

I have one listing page with 8 images and a log entry or 2 with 3 images. Not sure the vast majority of users would ever need such a tool. But maybe you can explain this a bit more??

I've got about half a dozen finds where I've uploaded a dozen or more photos...

Some great caches need more than just TFTC.

In addition, I've got a few logs on caches I've hidden which have a dozen or more photos.

That said, it takes only a few minutes to upload the pics one by one. Though the option to upload a bunch of photos at once would be helpful, it's not high on my list of wants.

jamie

Where in the world are you needing to upload "a dozen of photos"??

I have one listing page with 8 images and a log entry or 2 with 3 images. Not sure the vast majority of users would ever need such a tool. But maybe you can explain this a bit more??

Just because you and some don't upload more than 1 picture per month it doesn't mean it's not a nice to have feature. As you can see by the OP profile, they have plenty of pictures taken. Such as we, and such as many geocachers.

It would be a nice feature, yes. I also believe that something like that is probably on the works by Groundspeak.

Upload 3 or 4 pics i wish i can not get even get broadband here.We are still on dail up and that is rubbish.Most of the time i'am lucky to upload one a simple uploader would be great. God i wan't broadband fed up with living in the twilight zone.