Hounds & Ravens

Crowesfeat30

All paid for coins have been mailed. I thought it might be interesting for y'all to see where the packages have gone:

1 - Portugal

2 - Germany

2 - Australia

1 - Netherlands

2 - Canada

1 - APO

2 - Idaho

2 - Oregon

2 - New York

2 - Maine

2 - Pennsylvania

3 - California

1 - Massachusetts

1 - Connecticut

1 - West Virginia

1 - Illinois

2 - Arizona

3 - Michigan

2 - Washington

1 - South Carolina

This is package count not coin count. :D

I have three unpaid orders. If paid tonight or tomorrow morning I will mail them sometime Tuesday. If not it will have to wait until after I get home from Geowoodstock 7. I will be out of town (but not out of touch) from Wednesday May 20 thru Tuesday May 26. I will acknowledge payment but will be unable to mail until I get home. If anyone should make a request during that time I'll do my best to get back with you but no promises until after GW7. Thank you for your interest in my coin! :D

Ravenhawk, That is one of the coolest raven or crow stories I have heard yet. Thnak you for sharing! :)

CF30

All paid for coins have been mailed. I thought it might be interesting for y'all to see where the packages have gone:

1 - Portugal

2 - Germany

2 - Australia

1 - Netherlands

2 - Canada

1 - APO

2 - Idaho

2 - Oregon

2 - New York

2 - Maine

2 - Pennsylvania

3 - California

1 - Massachusetts

1 - Connecticut

1 - West Virginia

1 - Illinois

2 - Arizona

3 - Michigan

2 - Washington

1 - South Carolina

I have three unpaid orders. If paid tonight or tomorrow morning I will mail them sometime Tuesday. If not it will have to wait until after I get home from Geowoodstock 7. I will be out of town (but not out of touch) from Wednesday May 20 thru Tuesday May 26. I will acknowledge payment but will be unable to mail until I get home. If anyone should make a request during that time I'll do my best to get back with you but no promises until after GW7. Thank you for your interest in my coin! :)

Ravenhawk, That is one of the coolest raven or crow stories I have heard yet. Thnak you for sharing! :D

CF30

Arkansas' not on there ? :D I know I ordered... AND paid... :)

1 - Portugal

2 - Germany

2 - Australia

1 - Netherlands

2 - Canada

1 - APO

2 - Idaho

2 - Oregon

2 - New York

2 - Maine

2 - Pennsylvania

3 - California

1 - Massachusetts

1 - Connecticut

1 - West Virginia

1 - Illinois

1 - Arizona

1 - Arkansas

3 - Michigan

2 - Washington

1 - South Carolina

I have three unpaid orders. If paid tonight or tomorrow morning I will mail them sometime Tuesday. If not it will have to wait until after I get home from Geowoodstock 7. I will be out of town (but not out of touch) from Wednesday May 20 thru Tuesday May 26. I will acknowledge payment but will be unable to mail until I get home. If anyone should make a request during that time I'll do my best to get back with you but no promises until after GW7. Thank you for your interest in my coin! :)

Ravenhawk, That is one of the coolest raven or crow stories I have heard yet. Thnak you for sharing! :D

CF30

Arkansas' not on there ? :D I know I ordered... AND paid... :)

Whoops! AR = Arkansas not Arizona! DOH!! (read state abbreviations off PO receipt...)

CF30

My GOLD coin arrived today. I LOVE IT. Glad I got one.

After MOGA, My daughter added one of your pathtags to her charm bracelet - now she'll probably try to take this coin also.

I do feel like we owe you extra for packaging and postage. There was enough tape protecting this coin, each of the kids got a chance to tear some off before they discovered what was inside the package. THANKS

Are there any of the shiney silver coins left? I'll send an email.

I just got your e-mail. I will try to save a silver one for you but no promises. I just got into Memphis TN for a full day of caching. Tomorrow I'll be in Nashville & then Murfreesboro for the Meet & Greet before Geowoodstock 7. I expect to be doing some heavy trading/selling this weekend so I don't know if there will be any left. Who knows, tho. Perhaps they won't like 'em here... :laughing:

B)CF30

Have a great time CF30.

KD1EJ is there and will be at The meet and Greet. There may be "Gold In Them Thar Hills" <_<:laughing:

He"s been spotted with this guy ...

ea060006-cc58-4d3e-bff0-d2f5a29d1c28.jpg

B)

And Hooking Up With This Guy ...

de877484-c118-48cc-8fc0-a63b9c8dddb3.jpg

Opalsns

Edited by opalsns

After MOGA, My daughter added one of your pathtags to her charm bracelet - now she'll probably try to take this coin also.

I do feel like we owe you extra for packaging and postage. There was enough tape protecting this coin, each of the kids got a chance to tear some off before they discovered what was inside the package. THANKS

Not to hijack, but Cinnabear (my daughter) is the PT collector in my family....she would love to see a picture of your daughter's charm bracelet. What a cool idea!

I just got your e-mail. I will try to save a silver one for you but no promises. I just got into Memphis TN for a full day of caching. Tomorrow I'll be in Nashville & then Murfreesboro for the Meet & Greet before Geowoodstock 7. I expect to be doing some heavy trading/selling this weekend so I don't know if there will be any left. Who knows, tho. Perhaps they won't like 'em here... :(

:oCF30

No problem - I'll understand if you have none left , but I'll keep hoping we can work something out . Have a good trip.

I just got your e-mail. I will try to save a silver one for you but no promises. I just got into Memphis TN for a full day of caching. Tomorrow I'll be in Nashville & then Murfreesboro for the Meet & Greet before Geowoodstock 7. I expect to be doing some heavy trading/selling this weekend so I don't know if there will be any left. Who knows, tho. Perhaps they won't like 'em here... :(

No problem - I'll understand if you have none left , but I'll keep hoping we can work something out . Have a good trip.

I still have plenty left after the Coin Event last night. I was kind of set outside of the main area as we were late arriving (read: exactly on time but the place was already packed to over capacity and no place to set up in the main area...) and few people seemed to find me. :D Bad for me but good for y'all. I did make some trade/sales but not as many as I'd hoped for. *sigh*

CF30

I still have plenty left after the Coin Event last night. I was kind of set outside of the main area as we were late arriving (read: exactly on time but the place was already packed to over capacity and no place to set up in the main area...) and few people seemed to find me. :D Bad for me but good for y'all. I did make some trade/sales but not as many as I'd hoped for. *sigh*

CF30

I was sure glad that I found you! Love the coin!!!! It is awesome!!!

Not to hijack, but Cinnabear (my daughter) is the PT collector in my family....she would love to see a picture of your daughter's charm bracelet. What a cool idea!

Her bracelet is just a normal charm bracelet with the regular charms like track shoes, heart, birthday cake, cross, journal and a Crowesfeat30 pathtag. A charm bracelet with just pathtags would be really cute and a good way to show them off.

Ok, I think, repeat - think, I have contacted everyone who has asked about trades who were not at GW7. If I have not, please accept my abject apologies and contact me again.

All coins ordered or traded for since I got home will be going out by the end of this week. work, as usual dictates much of my available time but I will get everything packed up tonight & mailed tomorrow.

I still have many of both the Gold & Silver versions left. These are still available fro sale as well as trade.

I have a few of both versions of the Black Nickel. I would still like to retain those for special gifts & face-to-face trading but who knows - make me an offer I cannot refuse.... :)

I have learned thru recent experience that $3.00 (+.50) will simply NOT cover shipping for international orders. Every one of those cost over $3.50 except the ones which had only one coin and those were still over $3.00 so I'm sorry but I have to raise international shipping to $4.00. I still have the receipt if you'd like to see it. Anyone who'd ordered before this post is, of course, excluded in this hike.

A big thank you to all of those who found me tucked away in my corner at the Midnight Madness Coin Event Saturday night. :ph34r: I have a pile of traded coins I still need to go thru & drool over. Thanks again! :o

CF30