09-09-09

fairyhoney

Is anybody around in this area going to put on an Event for 999? No, I am not. Thought someone might be thinking about it or maybe didn't know about it yet :lol:

Well, since the gentelman who is organizing the event now lives up here, I'd assume he would :sad: Of course, if he needs any help he knows who to ask!

As you know, I am the one who brings some of the ideas to here Just incase nobody else is thinking about it yet :huh: ! I just need to be able to make sure I can get the evening off :blink:

To be 'best', you should get the morning off - the event should be at 9:09am: 0909 on 09-09-09. :D

As you know, I am the one who brings some of the ideas to here Just incase nobody else is thinking about it yet :D ! I just need to be able to make sure I can get the evening off :blink:

To be 'best', you should get the morning off - the event should be at 9:09am: 0909 on 09-09-09. :mad:

I think Jester should be the host, he seems to have a feel for it.... :huh:

As you know, I am the one who brings some of the ideas to here Just incase nobody else is thinking about it yet :P ! I just need to be able to make sure I can get the evening off :unsure:

To be 'best', you should get the morning off - the event should be at 9:09am: 0909 on 09-09-09. :D

I think Jester should be the host, he seems to have a feel for it.... :ph34r:

Maybe ... but then I'd limit it to only nine people... :P

Some people may think that the date of 09/09/09 is an important combination of numbers.

However, there is a much more important date or number combination to be considered.

What will you be doing on 12/12/12 and when will that combination be repeated?

Furthermore and for that matter, where will you be on 12/23/2012 as well?

As far as the 09-09-09 goes, it is just something that they've been celebrating with repetitive numbers like there was 07-07-07 and last year , 08-08-08, so with this year, it happens to be 09-09-09. that is MY understanding anyways.

So it isn't necessarily anything "magical" or anything like that :lol::laughing:

psst,

And, Wrastro, You know you are NOT stupid. Sometimes there are other certain "people" who May make us feel that way B):D

Well, according to some sources, the apocalypse happens on 12/21/2012, when the Mayan "Long Count" calendar ends its current 5,126-year cycle. I tend to think it will be just another beautiful day in the neighborhood.

(edited for non sufficiency :lol: )

Well, according to some sources, the apocalypse happens on 12/21/2012, when the Mayan "Long Count" calendar ends its current 5,126-year cycle. I tend to think it will be just another beautiful day in the neighborhood.

. . . will you be mine won't you be My neighbor :laughing:

Some people may think that the date of 09/09/09 is an important combination of numbers.

However, there is a much more important date or number combination to be considered.

I'll be celebrating my wife's ?? birthday, thank you. :anitongue:

Starting my Christmas shopping for the year! :huh:

I'll be celebrating my wife's ?? birthday, thank you. :)

Ignoring the End of the World crowd, B) and gearing up for our 33rd anniversary. :P

Starting my Christmas shopping for the year! :D

Going to the Mall, and watching the last-minute Christmas shoppers. :)

Sorry to break it to you but we won't be around any more by then. I have a calendar right here on my desk which proves that the end of the world comes on precisely December 31st 2009. There are no days beyond that on the calendar. And why would the calendar stop on that date unless it was the end of the world? :o

Sorry to break it to you but we won't be around any more by then. I have a calendar right here on my desk which proves that the end of the world comes on precisely December 31st 2009. There are no days beyond that on the calendar. And why would the calendar stop on that date unless it was the end of the world? :)

OMG! That's what my calendar reads, too!!!

Sorry to break it to you but we won't be around any more by then. I have a calendar right here on my desk which proves that the end of the world comes on precisely December 31st 2009. There are no days beyond that on the calendar. And why would the calendar stop on that date unless it was the end of the world? :)

It's worse than that. My calendar has Jan. 19, 2038 and then the next day it is Jan. 01, 1970. Something very strange is happening.