Barcelona - Ayuda por favor.

Carbon Hunter

Hola cachers compañeros.

Ayuda por favor. Estoy en Barcelona en el tiempo de 2 semanas (tarde del 26 de mayo a la tarde del 29 de mayo).

Tengo 2 peticiones:

1) Quisiera viajar a Puig d' Olorda y el Santa Creu d' Olorda fuera de Barcelona para terminar el escondrijo de la tierra. Aconseje por favor cómo hacer este mejor.

2) Me plazco resolver con cualquier cachers (falto el acontecimiento normal desafortunadamente) - y quizás compartir un escondrijo o una cierta TB

Me plazco también oír hablar de buenos escondrijos cerca del hotel Soho en Gran vía en la ciudad y el centro de exposición. Gracias (la traducción es de yahoo - hablo inglés solamente)

Hello fellow cachers.

Help please.I am in Barcelona in 2 weeks time (afternoon of 26 May to evening of 29 May).

I have 2 requests:

1) I would like to travel to Puig d'Olorda and the Santa Creu d'Olorda outside Barcelona to complete the Earth Cache. Please advise how to do this best.

2) I am happy to meet with any cachers (I miss the normal event unfortunately) - and perhaps share a cache or some TB

I am also happy to hear of good caches near Hotel Soho on Gran Via in the city and the Exhibition centre.

Thank you (the translation is from yahoo - I speak English only)

Hello,

I cant' help you because I don't live in Barcelona.

The translation isn't very good but I think anyone could understand the main idea. Only some advice: don't translate the geocaching words: cache, earth cache, TB, geocoin........... this kind of words. We use the English words and the translation is so free than we don't understand.

Hola,

No puedo ayudarte porque no vivo en Barcelona

La traducción no es muy buena, pero creo que cualquiera puede entender la idea principal. Sólo un consejo: no traduzcas las palabras relacionadas con el geocaching: cache, earth cache, TB, geocoin.... esta tipo de palabras. Nosotros usamos las palabras en inglés y la traducción es tan libre que no lo entendemos.

Grasias

There are 1 answer for you:

figufer says:

Hi, If you have a car is easy to go to Sta. Creu d'Olorda and you will find a big parking area. If you don't have a car will be difficult, because there aren't public transport to Sta Creu.

I don't know Puig d'Olorda, perhaps you talk about La Creu de Santa Creu that is close to the earth cache of santa creu.

Near you hotel you will find a lot of caches, you can see in geocaching maps.

If you need any thing I can ty to help you, sorry for my basic english

See you

Edited by RomeuSendra