Please walk me through this

3isamagic#

I just don't get it. I recently got a Colorado 300 and it has been one headache after another. It took forever to load the map program and register/unlock everything. Now that things are unlocked, I don't know how to send a pq to the unit. I have GSAK, but I don't understand how to do this. I just want to go out caching. This was supposed to make everything so easy...

How do I send my caches to the Colorado? Please use simple small words....evidently I know nothing....yep, dumb as a box of rocks.

Got GSAK, got the cord, got the pq....now what??

D/L Easy gps and install on your computer

D/L and unzip PQ to your computer

Start easy gps and set it for your Colorado 300.

PLug in your C/300

Open PQ with Easy gps and send to gps

Done

NO!! - not how to do it on the Colorados and Oregons.

Unzip the PQ - then hook up the Colorado in mass storage mode - put the GPX file in the [drive]:\garmin\gpx folder - unhook and go caching.

Thank you to everyone for your help. I now have caches on my Colorado--sigh I spent over an hour on the phone with Garmin. They really don't know much about Geocaching. While on hold (so he could go find someone who knew about GSAK) I was poking around on tabs and found "setup Gps" and then "send". The Garmin guy was really impressed.

OK! Now I have it all ready...and it is hailing....groan!!