Used Canon Rebel SLR

I've used this more on caching trips than anything else so I see it as caching related, but if mods feel otherwise I do understand!

I have a used Canon EOS 6.3MP Digital Rebel Camera with 18-55mm Lens that I would like to sell. I will be placing it on eBay in the next week or so but thought I would give my fellow cachers first dibs.

Don't be fooled by the 'low' megapixel number. Compared to pocket cameras with huge MP numbers, this still outperforms since it is an SLR and gives very high quality photographs.

I'm asking $220 for it as described on my website here. You can simply purchase it there or contact me if you want to send a money order or something along those lines.

Specs on the camera are easy to find on amazon.com here (I would just copy-paste specs from there anyway :anitongue: ). NOTE THE PRICE! The $220 is less than half the price it is going for new or used there. Ebay seems to be selling them at around $340.

It is used (obviously), but it is in fantastic working condition. Has no dings, dents or real bad scratches. Just normal wear in places where hands grip, on the bottom, and where corners rub (also on the bottom) within the carrying case over time.

It will include a shoulder strap, the battery, charger and a CF memory card as well as the canon brand 18-55mm lens. If I can find the bag it came in I will include that too (somewhere in my storage closet...)

For sample photos actually taken with this camera you can visit here and view them.

Questions otherwise just pm me, email me, or post here :)

IMG_4506.jpg

IMG_4508.jpg

IMG_4509.jpg

IMG_4510.jpg

IMG_4511.jpg

IMG_4512.jpg

IMG_4513.jpg

IMG_4514.jpg

IMG_4515.jpg

IMG_4516.jpg

edit: add more details and photos.

Edited by scavok