Up and coming caches in San Diego

SD-Weiss

I am making a forum section for people in San Diego who want to give info on caches that they are hiding.

For example (DTN29129 and bitman posted a note in the San Diego Thread that they where hiding 33 new caches in Black mtn area.)

I making a series right now called Hike-N-Bike San Diego County. It is a series of hiking and biking caches through out San Diego county canyons or open areas. I will hide 5 per canyon and post 2 or 3 at a time unless I hide all 5 the same day.

Hope you like the idea.

Sd-Weiss

Edited by sd-weiss

I am making a forum section for people in San Diego who want to give info on caches that they are hiding.

For example (DTN29129 and bitman posted a note in the San Diego Thread that they where hiding 33 new caches in Black mtn area.)

I making a series right now called Hike-N-Bike San Diego County. It is a series of hiking and biking caches through out San Diego county canyons or open areas. I will hide 5 per canyon and post 2 or 3 at a time unless I hide all 5 the same day.

Hope you like the idea.

Sd-Weiss

I like the idea -

Ritz Crackers

Hope you like the idea.

Sd-Weiss

Howdy......

I am planing on a new hide on Shelter Island this week...and another next week.

Vern / Foothills Drifter... :anitongue:

Edited by Foothills Drifter

Hope you like the idea.

Sd-Weiss

Howdy......

I am planing on a new hide on Shelter Island this week...and another next week.

Vern / Foothills Drifter... :rolleyes:

Cool. Maybe will get down there and get it.

Hope you like the idea.

Sd-Weiss

I like the idea of lotsa caches coming out, but I think either the event thread or the SD thread would be enough to meet our needs. IMHO. Cya,

D!