COINTEST: Happy Mother's Day

tsunrisebey

The woman that I admired the most was my Grandma. No matter what, I could always count on her even as others disappointed. As a child she was my savior. She passed away last year at the grand old age of 96, I miss her dearly. Happy Mothers Day Grandma.

Edited by summerandnana

Well I had a Grandmother that raised me, my Mother was working to help provide for us, although at the time I did not understand that.

So I had not the best realtionship with my Mom for many years, my Gram on the other hand was everyting to me , she died a few years ago, I still miss her today, she was 95 when she passed.

Back to my Mom, being young and stupid I did not realize what she was doing for us if I could just get a few years back I could change all of that but since I can't I just try to make sure she knows she is special and that we love her.

I even remembered to call and wish her HAPPY MOTHERS DAY today. :anitongue:

Thanks Gram I miss you, and Thank you Mom I LOVE YOU.

WOW, I just now read some of the entries, i mean really read them .Man, Some Really bring the moisture to the eyes. I don't have the luxery of doing so since I am here at work. I discovered a plug in cord for internet access. Since I Knew I'd be here by myself, making my hourly rounds, that I could feasliby pull this off ( sorry, I can't find spell check due to security)

THANK YOU ALL for sharing my stories. I guess I cut mine off before I was truely finished but that is o.k.

Thank you for making such a great contest. I am writing in memory of my mom Mary who passed away at Christmas from a brain anuerism. We had no idea. She was a avid outdoors person and loved geocaching, hunting, camping. etc.

However this just means so much to me because my mama was a wonderfull carring women she and my father adopted children. Went on to raise a grandchild, and unfortunately she passed before she could see the last one grow up. She had such a huge faith in our Lord and it is very helpfull to me to know she is in heaven watching as I cache. I generally cache by myself, and having a contest coin that I could dip with me were I went would be like caching with my mom again. Mom loved from here heart, she shared from her heart, and she will forever be in MY heart! Thanks for a great contest!

Edited by BigSkyGeoBuggers