Who leads San Diego with FTFs?

SD-Weiss

I was just wondering who the leader is of FTFs in San Diego?

Our money would definitely be on Chuy!

The

Splashes :laughing::D

:blink: We were with Chuy! when he got his #1000 and that was weeks ago...our bet is on Chuy! also. Now if you're talking DNFs the Splashes are definitely right up there with the leaders :anibad:

We may never know for not everyone keeps track of their FTFs.

We never keep track of our FTF's because in the 'olden days' of caching, that phrase wasn't even heard of!

However, we're SURE we don't have nearly as many as you do, however, again, I think we've passed you in the dnf race, but aren't close to the current champions in that catagory :lol::laughing:

I'll check our stats later, for now, I'm taking the 'gimp' on a bikeride around Miramar Res. :anitongue:

Splashette :)

However, we're SURE we don't have nearly as many as you do, however, again, I think we've passed you in the dnf race, but aren't close to the current champions in that catagory :lol::laughing:

I'll check our stats later, for now, I'm taking the 'gimp' on a bikeride around Miramar Res. :anitongue:

I'm up to 471 on the DNF count. :laughing:

I'm up to 471 on the DNF count. :laughing:

Chuy must have the most FTF's but we have the most FWAL...Found With A Lifeline

I'm up to 471 on the DNF count. :D

:laughing: I only get DNFs when Chuy! doesn't answer his phone :D

However, we're SURE we don't have nearly as many as you do, however, again, I think we've passed you in the dnf race, but aren't close to the current champions in that catagory ;);)

I'll check our stats later, for now, I'm taking the 'gimp' on a bikeride around Miramar Res. :rolleyes:

Splashette :anicute:

I'm up to 471 on the DNF count. B)

;) I only get DNFs when Chuy! doesn't answer his phone ;)

However, we're SURE we don't have nearly as many as you do, however, again, I think we've passed you in the dnf race, but aren't close to the current champions in that catagory ;);)

I'll check our stats later, for now, I'm taking the 'gimp' on a bikeride around Miramar Res. :rolleyes:

Splashette :anicute:

I'm up to 471 on the DNF count. B)

;) I only get DNFs when Chuy! doesn't answer his phone B)

O.K., Chuy! ~ we're closing in on you............467 DNF's as of today!

If we quit using the 'FWAL' system, we definitely would be ahead!

The week is young............

Splashette ;)

I'm up to 471 on the DNF count. :rolleyes:

I feel like such a slacker. My DNF count is only 350 or so. But it's always great to be able look up to the local pantheon of great cachers (Chuy!, The Splashes, J&J, Kwvers, et al.) and dream...someday, maybe someday, if I keep working on it, I can have 471 DNFs, too! Maybe even 500! Yeah!

I'm up to 471 on the DNF count. :rolleyes:

I feel like such a slacker. My DNF count is only 350 or so. But it's always great to be able look up to the local pantheon of great cachers (Chuy!, The Splashes, J&J, Kwvers, et al.) and dream...someday, maybe someday, if I keep working on it, I can have 471 DNFs, too! Maybe even 500! Yeah!

Around 150 for me. I'm usually really embarassed to post most DNF's, since most likely the cache is still there. But it is a handy tool to post your DNF since you can look them up to see what progress, if any, has been made on the cache following your visit. Nothing makes me more proud to see a cache I DNF to become diasbled or archived. I wish people would post their DNF's more often.

Dave

Sort of on this same topic, who has the fastest FTF??

One of our first caches was found by John (J&J) 23 minutes after it went live. Sort of wished we had ordered a pizza for the FTF prize, but it might not have arrived in time. Maybe we should simply place a DQ sundae in the cache and see if it is found before it melts?

One of our first caches was found by John (J&J) 23 minutes after it went live. Sort of wished we had ordered a pizza for the FTF prize, but it might not have arrived in time. Maybe we should simply place a DQ sundae in the cache and see if it is found before it melts?

My personal best is two minutes.

Given there were special circumstances, four caches had partial coordinates to the the fifth. So, I found the multi-cache before publication, logged a "found it" just two minutes after publication.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LU...34-7652edc18831

D!

Given there were special circumstances, four caches had partial coordinates to the the fifth. So, I found the multi-cache before publication, logged a "found it" just two minutes after publication.

D!

FlagMan and I found one before the cache page was even submitted to the reviewer (does negative time count?) On our way back to the car, we decided that maybe we should publish it. Beta Eagle 1 was seriously confused when he got around to trying to publish his cache and it came back as being too close to another cache! :unsure:

Eventually, we adopted it over to Beta Eagle... The rest of the story is here: Snake Rock (A Stair Master Warmup)

D!

FlagMan and I found one before the cache page was even submitted to the reviewer (does negative time count?) On our way back to the car, we decided that maybe we should publish it. Beta Eagle 1 was seriously confused when he got around to trying to publish his cache and it came back as being too close to another cache! :laughing:

Eventually, we adopted it over to Beta Eagle... The rest of the story is here: Snake Rock (A Stair Master Warmup)

We found the Mid-term exam cache in 24minutes of posting.