Introducing our 2009 coins

NOSNOW

found this topic a few hours late. We have had 3 rabbits over the years (the last past on a year ago).all 3 loved craisons (dried cranberries). be careful with treats containing sugar or honey as they can mess up a bunny's digestive tract.if you haven't found it already,the house rabbit society has great info.

gotta love the bun :)

Shadow’s Friend and I placed the three correct posters in the hat. Shadow jumped in and pulled out all three. I think he was looking for a yogurt drop. Congratulations to Mar-elendili, Seeker family and Li-Z! Please e-mail me your choice of coin and your address.

Shadow did have a lot of fun with the cointest. There were a couple of items that he might get to try out. I still think Shadow’s Friend is going to say no to the beer. He needs his rest now, and might have another cointest in the future.

ShadowCointest.jpg

Wow!!! That's great :D:D:D This news really made my day! Nowsnow and Shadow, thank you very much for the cointest and for making such a cute coin. And look at Shadow in the hat, he looks so sweet :) He did a good job.

I used to have a rabbit named Skippy as a kid. She loved treats as well. When I was a bit older I had three pet rats and the yoghurt drops where their favourite too. So thanks too them I guessed right :-) Wish I had a picture of them I could post, but I didn't have a digital camera back then....

All the coins look amazing, but as I am a fan of round coins, I like the bronze round coin best!

Shadow’s Friend and I placed the three correct posters in the hat. Shadow jumped in and pulled out all three. I think he was looking for a yogurt drop. Congratulations to Mar-elendili, Seeker family and Li-Z! Please e-mail me your choice of coin and your address.

Shadow did have a lot of fun with the cointest. There were a couple of items that he might get to try out. I still think Shadow’s Friend is going to say no to the beer. He needs his rest now, and might have another cointest in the future.

ShadowCointest.jpg

:) First time I've heard that the rabbit jumped into the hat, Thanks Shadow and congrats to the winners!

Edited by kini_ont

i did`t take part on the cointest but first CONGRATZZZZ to the WINNERZZZZZZ :):D

but i just wanna say that i had a very hansummm rabbit in my mail..............

and before Lorca could take it Jude was hopping so i deside to let Jude meet SHADOW first........

and as you all can see they can get along very very good........

nosnow001.jpg

NOSNOWWWW THANKKKK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE TRADE AND THE BIG BIGGGGG

SUPRISE.....................

YOU MAKE ME AND JUDE VERY VERYYYY HAPPYYYYYYYYY :D:D

SHADOW WILL GET A VERY VERY PLACE AND WE WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF SHADOWWWW......

When I got home sunday evening and opened my door to let Sabrina the Witch in my house, I also saw a cute rabbit with long ears hopping over the doorstep :D

I love the coin, it looks beautiful :P Thanks for the fun cointest!

ec8a09a4-ebc0-493f-9667-1632504269d9.jpg

Shadow is having a case of Spring Fever! He has instructed us to have another cointest. Below is Shadow’s latest photo card that he has sent out.

2010Spring.jpg

The cointest is to guess the number of photo cards that he has sent out over the last 6 years. The cointest will end Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 5 pm central time. All of the correct answers will be put in a hat and Shadow will pull one winner out. If no one guesses the correct number all the closest to the correct number will be put into the hat. The winner can choose one of Shadow’s coins (round AB, AC or Shape AN, AB, AC)

Rules:

1. One guess per day

2. No editing post

3. Shadow's decision is final

EDIT for clarification:

Shadow thinks that I did not give a good explanation. He thinks people might be thinking of the total number of cards that got sent, and others might be thinking of the number of different cards. So he said they will be two winning pools one for the total number of cards and one for the number of cards. You do not need to specify which pool your guess is for. The number you guess will determine which pool it is closer to.

An example: If over the six years he only sent out a Christmas photo card each year and he sent it only to his closest 10 friends. The total number of cards would be 60 and the different number of cards would be 6. If you do guess these numbers you will be wrong.

Edited by NOSNOW

Shadow is having a case of Spring Fever! He has instructed us to have another cointest. Below is Shadow’s latest photo card that he has sent out.

2010Spring.jpg

The cointest is to guess the number of photo cards that he has sent out over the last 6 years. The cointest will end Sunday, March 21, 2010 at 5 pm central time. All of the correct answers will be put in a hat and Shadow will pull one winner out. If no one guesses the correct number all the closest to the correct number will be put into the hat. The winner can choose one of Shadow’s coins (round AB, AC or Shape AN, AB, AC)

Rules:

1. One guess per day

2. No editing post

Please note the edit for clarification.

2010Spring.jpg

Rules:

1. One guess per day

2. No editing post

EDIT for clarification:

Shadow thinks that I did not give a good explanation. He thinks people might be thinking of the total number of cards that got sent, and others might be thinking of the number of different cards. So he said they will be two winning pools one for the total number of cards and one for the number of cards. You do not need to specify which pool your guess is for. The number you guess will determine which pool it is closer to.

An example: If over the six years he only sent out a Christmas photo card each year and he sent it only to his closest 10 friends. The total number of cards would be 60 and the different number of cards would be 6. If you do guess these numbers you will be wrong.

EDIT for clarification:

Oh darn I already used my guess for today and I should have added the number of different cards. Oh well that just means that tomorrow I will get the correct guess in one try! LOL

Oh! I just saw that you were talking about the last 6 years!!! WOW!

So... these cards were sent and when you were not a geocacher?? WOW! ;)

If I am correct... you are a geocacher for 2 years and 11 months so... :laughing:

Yep you are correct we have been sending out cards well before Geocaching.

Here's a hint for everyone -

Last Christmas we sent out 2 different cards -

1 card went to 97 people

1 card went to 79 people.

That's 2 cards that went to 176 people.

Post #1 has pictures of 2 other cards that we sent out.

Good Luck everyone!