Introducing our 2009 coins

NOSNOW

I would like to introduce our 2009 personal coins.

Shadow is our rabbit. He is a 6 year old Holland Lop. He is a very good rabbit. His cage in our basement, but when we are home he has run of the family room. He is very good about using the litter box. The room has lot of tunnels and boxes for him to explore. He also has a lot of toys around that he plays with. We have tried to get him to do rabbit agility, jumping over hurdles, but he prefers to go though them.

One of Shadow’s hobbies is too send out cards showing some of his adventures. He hopes that the cards will brighten up the receiver’s day. Below are two samples of his cards.

fourth%20July%202006.jpg

Gardening%202007.jpg

He has wanted his own coin for a long time. He was a very happy rabbit when his coins arrived.

Hop Along Shadow Geocoin

Name: Hop Along Shadow

Trackable: Yes at Geocaching.com

Icon: Yes Shadow%20Icon.gif

Size 1.75” round – 3.5mm thickness

3D/2D

Will trade in person or via the mail

Finishes available for trading:

Antique Bronze = In person trades or with special approval from Shadow

Antique Copper = General trading

There is an Antique Nickel version that will be activated and release in caches to hop around.

Hop%20along%20Shadow.jpg

If you would like to trade for a Hop Along Shadow please e-mail via profile or to request from Shadow for a special trade, his e-mail is Shadow@NOSNOW.com.

Shadow’s Friend & NOSNOW Personal Geocoin

Name: Shadow’s Friend & NOSNOW Personal

Trackable: No

Size 2” x 1.5” – 3.5mm thickness

3D/2D

In person trade only! Or will be left in Hopping good caches.

Finishes:

Antique Bronze = In person Trading

Antique Copper = In person Trading

Antique Nickel = Left in Hopping good caches

Personal%20Coin%20.jpg

Shadow’s Friend and I will be attending GW7, MWGB and maybe GeoCoinFeast. If you would like to reserve one for an in person trade please e-mail me or Shadow’s Friend.

Oh my. I LOVE those bunny coins. Did I tell you I have a huge collection of Royal Doulton's Bunnykins china? I pull it out on birthdays and we use the tea set from time to time. I LOVE bunnies! I'm so sad that these can only be found person to person. <sigh> Maybe I'll be able to trade for one down the road. Great coins!

Shadow has had requests for the personal coin from people that we may never get a chance to meet. It has made him sad to say no and when he is not happy he is not fun! He has decided to have a little fun, by having a cointest. The winner can chose one of the five coins picture in post 1.

Hop Along Shadow AB

Hop Along Shadow AC

Shadow’s Friend & NOSNOW Personal AB

Shadow’s Friend & NOSNOW Personal AC

Shadow’s Friend & NOSNOW Personal AN

Shadow LOVES treats, he has one that is his favorite. He does not get them anymore as in his old age they do not agree with him. It’s tough getting old, even for a rabbit. This cointest will be to name what his favorite treat was.

Rules: no edits in post, 3 posts per user, and all correct answers will be put in an empty hat and Shadow will pick the winner. Rabbits do have a tendency to hang out in hats. Cointest will run until Sunday night. Shadow may give clues if the correct answer has not been posted.

Oh my. I LOVE those bunny coins. Did I tell you I have a huge collection of Royal Doulton's Bunnykins china? I pull it out on birthdays and we use the tea set from time to time. I LOVE bunnies! I'm so sad that these can only be found person to person. <sigh> Maybe I'll be able to trade for one down the road. Great coins!

I love those Bunny coins, too! Nosnow has some awesome coins. I'll have to figure out what I can trade for one of those bunny coins.

We have bunnies and we have a lot of Royal Doulton Bunnykins, too! We also have Beatrix Potter wedgewood china. We like to use ours at Easter.