UTM co-ords system - a question

Hi

I have just got my map of Mallorca in preparation for a holiday there in September (Yes - I plan ahead!!). The co-ords for the grid on the map are stated to be UTM28R, whereas those on the cache pages are UTM31S. The numbers obviously do not match.

Does anyone know of a quick way of converting from UTM28R to UTM31S? A quick Google search did not reveal anything.

Many thanks in advance.

Hi

I have just got my map of Mallorca in preparation for a holiday there in September (Yes - I plan ahead!!). The co-ords for the grid on the map are stated to be UTM28R, whereas those on the cache pages are UTM31S. The numbers obviously do not match.

Does anyone know of a quick way of converting from UTM28R to UTM31S? A quick Google search did not reveal anything.

Many thanks in advance.

UTM Grid Zones

UTM28R covers a different group of islands - the Cannaries

Hi

Many thanks in advance.

UTM Grid Zones

UTM28R covers a different group of islands - the Cannaries

Many thanks for that. It clears it all up.

Still, the numbers do work for my map - once I had corrected for the mistake I made (see above).