Anyone need the plastic flips for geocoins

Mauison

Sorry.. I didn't understand... they are free??

You do not need these plastic flips? I would love to have some!

I am wondering... why you do not leave the coins in their plastic flips?

...or these flips are extra??

So... are any left?

Yep, they were free but I'm all out. There are a few others who have posted that they also have extra flips so you can contact them.

I have extras because I've sent out lots of traveling geocoins. I drill a hole and attach a tag to my traveling geocoins instead of sending them out in flips.

So... are any left?

Yep, they were free but I'm all out. There are a few others who have posted that they also have extra flips so you can contact them.

I have extras because I've sent out lots of traveling geocoins. I drill a hole and attach a tag to my traveling geocoins instead of sending them out in flips.

Oh I see! But if your coins come back to you? ...or you just say that travellers will never come back... :)

I've only received two emails now. I'm in the process of putting my geocoins in some other sort of storage, like a sleave in a binder with foam around them. So far, my idea hasn't worked right but, I'm still working on it. I will not be using my flips. I have over 100 of them. lol Email me through my profile if you're interested, with how many, if you care if they're cut in half (for one coin, instead of two), and your mailing address.

Just counted up how many coin flips I have: 40 that are still in tact, 15 that are a flap that goes behind a piece of plastic, and 67 that are only to hold one coin (used to be flips to hold two coins, cut in half down the fold).

Edited by Howlingmoon

So... are any left?

Oh I see! But if your coins come back to you? ...or you just say that travellers will never come back... :)

If they come back to me, I send them back out. :blink:

So... are any left?

Oh I see! But if your coins come back to you? ...or you just say that travellers will never come back... :blink:

If they come back to me, I send them back out. :P

:) That's good! :)

WOW! I was searching to see what USA notes and coins I have to use them for postage, and I sw that I have a very strange 1$ banknote!!! I will keep it in my collection for sure!!! :P