cache magnet

Hi

Is there anybody out there that uses cache magnet with there ipod nano, i decided to give it a go, but it seems to freeze alot when i try to import to my ipod nano,

Just wondering if there is any advice anyone can give me about paperless caching with an ipod?

many thanks

Con

Hi

I have just installed cache magnet on my xp pc to run with my ipod nano 3g, the problem is every time i try to transfer a gpx file with all the hints etc to my ipod it just freezes cachemagnet, i can transfer loc files but these have limited info only co-ords

Can you help

Many thanks

Conrad

Hi

Is there anybody out there that uses cache magnet with there ipod nano, i decided to give it a go, but it seems to freeze alot when i try to import to my ipod nano,

Just wondering if there is any advice anyone can give me about paperless caching with an ipod?

many thanks

Con

I use cache magnet with my nano all the time.(its about 3 years old) Never have any problems. It will load everything into the extras section on the ipod.

Perhaps someone else will have something more to offer.