Heartbeat

MotoCycleBoi

What I think????

Your Heartbeat coin made my heart stop! :huh:

It is such a pretty coin!!! This can even be a great gift to the ones we love!you can wear this heart on your neck! Will that makes you trackable??? :huh:

Hmm... why you didn't make it in St. Valentines day?? :D

I am kiding of course! When you love, you have St. Valentines day, everyday! :D

And since this coin is for everything that makes our heart beat a little faster, it is a great coin! Congratulations!!! :D

How about making a red (glitter or not) heart and the beating line to be yellow glow?? :D

Hey not that I do not like these ones, ok? I love them!!! full metal coins are beautiful!!!! :D

Edited by GATOULIS

What I think????

Your Heartbeat coin made my heart stop! :D

It is such a pretty coin!!! This can even be a great gift to the ones we love!you can wear this heart on your neck! Will that makes you trackable??? :o

Hmm... why you didn't make it in St. Valentines day?? :o

I am kiding of course! When you love, you have St. Valentines day, everyday! :(

And since this coin is for everything that makes our heart beat a little faster, it is a great coin! Congratulations!!! :o

How about making a red (glitter or not) heart and the beating line to be yellow glow?? :P

Hey not that I do not like these ones, ok? I love them!!! full metal coins are beautiful!!!! :D

Thank you.

We don't know if it is possible to make the Heart red. We will try to look into it.

What I think????

Your Heartbeat coin made my heart stop! :o

It is such a pretty coin!!! This can even be a great gift to the ones we love!you can wear this heart on your neck! Will that makes you trackable??? :)

Hmm... why you didn't make it in St. Valentines day?? :D

I am kiding of course! When you love, you have St. Valentines day, everyday! :D

And since this coin is for everything that makes our heart beat a little faster, it is a great coin! Congratulations!!! :D

How about making a red (glitter or not) heart and the beating line to be yellow glow?? :P

Thank you.

We don't know if it is possible to make the Heart red. We will try to look into it.

My dear friends, you do not even need to worry about the red heart! :o

your coin is like a jewel! It is so prety that you can make it a neckless! Really!! I like full metal coins a lot! I just placed a thought! about a red heart! red heart is more for lovers... :(

I like that the heart looks like it is bleading! It is going to be a great coin and a great gift! I am sure of it! :o

It is beautiful and classy and I would love to wear one to honor my father who's heart stopped when he was 50...

Is it 3-D on both sides?

I lost my father (and a close friend) this year. That is our reason for making this coin.

We hope our coin can have some meaning to others to.

Part of the profit (if any) will go to the Heart and Lung Fund.

We hope to make it 3D on both sides.

I love the design but i think red or colourwould be nicer just on the trace line like an ecg

It's a sort of pendant - solid 3d heart right?

you can make a solid heart red if you cast in aluminium or titanium and anodize ( push that envelope again!) or you can cast in copper and 'enamel' in a polysomething i forget the name plastic ( sounds yuk looks cool) oh you can plate in silver as well and coat that for slightly brighter colours.

but all these are not tough finishes- you will only get 6-12 months of wear from them.

Edited by forthferalz

For all the beating Hearts out there

For all the Joy of living

For all the Heartache

For all the Tears of the Heart

For all the Sorrow for those we lost

We bring you our new design:

heartbeat_silver.jpg

heartbeat_guld.jpg

Please tell us what you think

-Hans and René

geocoin.se / PolarDesign.se

I LIKE it !

I absolutely LOVE it! I am a Nurse in a Skilled Nursing Facility, and this coin represents what I do. I get my heart filled every day by my patients, but some days, I do get my heart broken when we loose a patient.

PLEASE let me know when these coins are available!

Thank you for something so simple, yet so meaningful.

I love the design but i think red or colourwould be nicer just on the trace line like an ecg

It's a sort of pendant - solid 3d heart right?

you can make a solid heart red if you cast in aluminium or titanium and anodize ( push that envelope again!) or you can cast in copper and 'enamel' in a polysomething i forget the name plastic ( sounds yuk looks cool) oh you can plate in silver as well and coat that for slightly brighter colours.

but all these are not tough finishes- you will only get 6-12 months of wear from them.

It will be a sort of a pedant from a full 3D mold.

Size 1.75" zinc alloy (soft enamel).

We are hoping to have red or or color soft enamel ECG line on some versions.

There may be a Black Heart version.

There may be protective coating.

Your design is so sleek - just beautiful! The idea of red on the ECG line is neat and black on that line might also work with some metals.

I have read everything a couple of times......the little piece on the top - will that have a hole in it to attach a ribbon, loop or chain?

Will be watching for these to be produced and released. Thanks for sharing in your planning process.

Your design is so sleek - just beautiful! The idea of red on the ECG line is neat and black on that line might also work with some metals.

I have read everything a couple of times......the little piece on the top - will that have a hole in it to attach a ribbon, loop or chain?

Will be watching for these to be produced and released. Thanks for sharing in your planning process.

Thank you.

We now have confirmed that we can have a ECG line in soft enamel color.

The piece at the top is a loop with a hole so you can attach it to a geocoin buddy, chain, necklace or whatever.

Looks like there will not be extra coating.

We might do some handmade versions in .999 Fine Silver (solid or hollow).

How about for the heart that forgot how to beat? It’s perfect for my angel babies.

I think most about the last one, who would have been my wonderful son’s twin. But all of them are close to my heart. Though the others

I would love one in sterling silver if you make it and I can squeeze the money out of my account. I’m trying to sell a few things to make enough to buy a few of the coins that can be used as jewelry. This one is in my top 5. Do you have a mailing list for when it goes on sale? I’d hate to miss it.

How about for the heart that forgot how to beat? It’s perfect for my angel babies.

I think most about the last one, who would have been my wonderful son’s twin. But all of them are close to my heart. Though the others

I would love one in sterling silver if you make it and I can squeeze the money out of my account. I’m trying to sell a few things to make enough to buy a few of the coins that can be used as jewelry. This one is in my top 5. Do you have a mailing list for when it goes on sale? I’d hate to miss it.

We have a mailing list at PolarDesign.se that you can sign up to.

I will also update this thread with new info.

We did 8 different samples:

- Silver

- Gold

- Antique Copper

- Antique Bronze

- Antique Silver

- Antique Gold

- Satin Gold

- Black Nickel + Red

We have not decided what versions to make yet.

We might add color line to some...?

We will NOT do a pre-sale.

Heartbeat will be on sale later this spring/early summer.

So have you decided how / when to sell ?

YES, we NEED to know !

Progress Update:

- The Heartbeat Geocoin is currently in production

- 4 versions will be available

- The mint says they will be ready November 23th 2010

- Add another week for UPS shipping and customs

- The Heartbeat Geocoin is estimated to be in stock November 30th 2010

- The Heartbeat Geocoin will be sold at Polardesign.se: Here

set800.jpg