MWGB Egg

MWGB_Egg

The Mystery Cowboy Chicken was true to his word and showed up at the MWGB. Here's my story

Clamm and I were standing watching the poker tournament. A friend of mine was in the final three and I was watching closely. Clamm had seen someone with the coin in his lanyard name tag so we chatted about it briefly and then continued to watch. I had forgotten completely about that coin as I was intent on the final battle between the three players. My friend ended up third and afterwards I congratulated him and looked at his winnings. During the tournament I had set my binders and box of traders on a nearby table. I thought I was watching them very closely. However, when I went over to gather them up what should I see? The Egg was sitting on the table smack dab in the middle of my boxes! I laughed at the note which said I must either dance a chicken dance or my tail feathers would burn in the fires of Area 51. Well I didn't want that to happen so to the laughter of Clamm and Shadow's Friend I danced the dance. It was a real sight to see I'm sure. :blink: I gathered up my stuff and walked to the other end of the arena and showed some friends the coin. They read the enclosed note about the dance and the tail feathers and told me I had to do it for them. They all said they hadn't seen the earlier dance and neither had anyone near them so they insisted I do it again. Drneal came over, showed me his coin and said he would dance with me. We then danced a duet to the laughter of those around. I'm sure that most of them thought we were absolutely crazy or wondered what we had been smoking! I was then told that I would have to do the dance every time I showed it to someone. I really think that is a bit too much. I think that if I sing as well as dance that would put the the end to the performances very quickly! :blink:

That night sure that my tail feathers were safe, I went to Area 51. I just missed Drneal walking around in his chicken suit I'm told! :D Clamm was sitting on a hay bale and I joined her. Soon our little group became three when Shadow's Friend joined us. We were having a great chatting session when we got up and walked a few feet looking at what I don't remember. When we returned to our seats a few moments later to her astonishment Clamm discovered she had been sitting on an egg! She had been sitting there for quite awhile so we all teased her that laying that egg must have been very difficult to do. :D A few minutes later Shadow's Friend also found an egg where she had been sitting for only a few minutes. I guess her egg laying abilities had been more efficient! Since they had laughed at me (or with me) during my dance I made sure that thay also danced for the egg near the fires of Area 51. I sincerely hope that no videos appear on youtube showing our dances. :D

Many thanks to the Mystery Cowboy Chicken for the fun that you gave all of us at that great event! I hope that you had as much fun watching the discoveries of your coin as we did in finding them and that you watched many more dances than tail feathers burning! Many clucks to you!!!

Most of us are back in the coop after MWGB. We are not sure where Matilda is. We sent her to Area 51 with a load of eggs and have not seen her since.

We are glad to see that some people were able to find our eggs and do the Cowboy Chicken dance. We did see some people pick them up, read the card and then put it back. They must have been afraid to do the dance.

We also watch lots of people just over look the eggs right in front of them. We got a good cluck out of that!

If you have seen or have chicken napped Matilda, PLEASE let us know! We miss her, even if she is a mother hen sometimes.

Most of us are back in the coop after MWGB. We are not sure where Matilda is. We sent her to Area 51 with a load of eggs and have not seen her since.

We are glad to see that some people were able to find our eggs and do the Cowboy Chicken dance. We did see some people pick them up, read the card and then put it back. They must have been afraid to do the dance.

We also watch lots of people just over look the eggs right in front of them. We got a good cluck out of that!

If you have seen or have chicken napped Matilda, PLEASE let us know! We miss her, even if she is a mother hen sometimes.

I'm not saying anything, one way or the other, but Matilda and I hit it off over in area 51!

Marshal Chicken

I'll be the first one to say that I didn't see one of these coins OR pathtags at all over the weekend. I guess I just had other things going on. I was able to see a set of them that was donated for the silent auction weeks ago, but I'm not sure how it happened that I never saw anything of them at the actual event.

TMA

Hmm... some geocachers found the egg coins, pick them up, read the card and put the coins back???

Oh!!!! How can you leave such a pretty coin just because you have to do the dance??? Well... life is to enjoy it so....

WOW! the eggs were not in caches??? Cool!!!!

Huh!!! Why I live so far away from these great events???? :)

Oh....I just need the lotto numbers.... and.... :D

I'm not saying anything, one way or the other, but Matilda and I hit it off over in area 51!

Marshal Chicken

Ahhhh Now I understand why you left early from the festivites at Area 51! :)

The Mystery Cowboy Chicken was true to his word and showed up at the MWGB. Here's my story

Clamm and I were standing watching the poker tournament. A friend of mine was in the final three and I was watching closely. Clamm had seen someone with the coin in his lanyard name tag so we chatted about it briefly and then continued to watch. I had forgotten completely about that coin as I was intent on the final battle between the three players. My friend ended up third and afterwards I congratulated him and looked at his winnings. During the tournament I had set my binders and box of traders on a nearby table. I thought I was watching them very closely. However, when I went over to gather them up what should I see? The Egg was sitting on the table smack dab in the middle of my boxes! I laughed at the note which said I must either dance a chicken dance or my tail feathers would burn in the fires of Area 51. Well I didn't want that to happen so to the laughter of Clamm and Shadow's Friend I danced the dance. It was a real sight to see I'm sure. :D I gathered up my stuff and walked to the other end of the arena and showed some friends the coin. They read the enclosed note about the dance and the tail feathers and told me I had to do it for them. They all said they hadn't seen the earlier dance and neither had anyone near them so they insisted I do it again. Drneal came over, showed me his coin and said he would dance with me. We then danced a duet to the laughter of those around. I'm sure that most of them thought we were absolutely crazy or wondered what we had been smoking! I was then told that I would have to do the dance every time I showed it to someone. I really think that is a bit too much. I think that if I sing as well as dance that would put the the end to the performances very quickly! ;)

That night sure that my tail feathers were safe, I went to Area 51. I just missed Drneal walking around in his chicken suit I'm told! ;) Clamm was sitting on a hay bale and I joined her. Soon our little group became three when Shadow's Friend joined us. We were having a great chatting session when we got up and walked a few feet looking at what I don't remember. When we returned to our seats a few moments later to her astonishment Clamm discovered she had been sitting on an egg! She had been sitting there for quite awhile so we all teased her that laying that egg must have been very difficult to do. :D A few minutes later Shadow's Friend also found an egg where she had been sitting for only a few minutes. I guess her egg laying abilities had been more efficient! Since they had laughed at me (or with me) during my dance I made sure that thay also danced for the egg near the fires of Area 51. I sincerely hope that no videos appear on youtube showing our dances. :D

Many thanks to the Mystery Cowboy Chicken for the fun that you gave all of us at that great event! I hope that you had as much fun watching the discoveries of your coin as we did in finding them and that you watched many more dances than tail feathers burning! Many clucks to you!!!

I'm just relieved our chicken dances (had to do it multiple times) weren't captured on video....at least I don't think they were. :unsure:

It's entirely possible we got up off our hay bales because Mystery Chicken pathtags were being tossed around. :wub: I don't seem to remember exactly why... Is it age? The effects of area 51? Guess we'll never know. :D

Thank you Mystery Cowboy Chicken for the wonderful coin and fun times!!

Thanks for doing this, it was great fun searching. We found a Mystery Chicken tag and the Egg. I had to do the dance in the midway on the way to the closing ceremony.

We had 8 people and Altima at the picnic and instead of making two trips we were stuffing all 8 into the Altima when a nice stranger offered to give some of us a lift back to the bash. That stranger turned out to be none other than Raine. Thanks for the ride we had a great time and my Lackey coin is a cherished part of my collection.

The coop is all upset! We got this note.

NOTE.jpg

We want Matilda back! So we are having one last cointest, for a complete set of the eggs 1 copper, 1 gold and 1 nickel. The first person to name all the coins in the above note will win.

Please help us get Matilda back!

Rules:

1. One entry per cacher per six hours

2. No edits in post

3. I am the judge and my rulings are final.

I'll be the first one to say that I didn't see one of these coins OR pathtags at all over the weekend. I guess I just had other things going on. I was able to see a set of them that was donated for the silent auction weeks ago, but I'm not sure how it happened that I never saw anything of them at the actual event.

TMA

We did manage to come home with a mystery chicken tag...was there an egg one too? Never saw the coin during our MWGB visit...and we were all over those fairgrounds looking for those rubber chickens. Oh well. I had really hoped for the opportunity to embarass Brenda in public!

We did manage to come home with a mystery chicken tag...was there an egg one too? Never saw the coin during our MWGB visit...and we were all over those fairgrounds looking for those rubber chickens. Oh well. I had really hoped for the opportunity to embarass Brenda in public!

The members of the coop also wanted to embarrass Brenda. And we did try! The bunch of you must have been too hunger at the doughnuts. We watched all of your flock overlook an egg at the doughnuts for what seemed to be forever, but you keep on passing it by for doughnuts. We cluck and cluck it was so funny. Then in SA you had several other chances if you would of look down.

MWGB Egg

TMA

TMA

The coop also tried to drop one for you! You were just working to hard so that all of us could have as much fun as we did. Be on the look out as we are sending out party to search for Matilda, we miss that old bird.

MWGB Egg

TMA

TMA

The coop also tried to drop one for you! You were just working to hard so that all of us could have as much fun as we did. Be on the look out as we are sending out party to search for Matilda, we miss that old bird.

MWGB Egg

Hmmm....you are not randomly planing to search her in Germany near Münster, right? B)

Maybe Matilda is on the way to me to bring me an egg and see me dance the cowboy chicken dance :blink::huh: That would be great :o:blink::anibad:

Matilda hang in there. My brain is fried from fondling so many of those shiny and not so shiny coins. I have discovered that I don't own most of those coins so I must take a break now and replenish my brain cells. I will continue on the quest until you are back in the coop again!

(I must apologize to you and the cowboy chicken as I don't want to offend either of you by saying my brain is fried! :anibad:)

Edited by LadyBee4T

The members of the coop also wanted to embarrass Brenda. And we did try! The bunch of you must have been too hunger at the doughnuts. We watched all of your flock overlook an egg at the doughnuts for what seemed to be forever, but you keep on passing it by for doughnuts. We cluck and cluck it was so funny. Then in SA you had several other chances if you would of look down.

MWGB Egg

Bummer! Us dragons only have eyes for donuts...esp. those brightly colored ones served at MWGB (actually, we were just thrilled that there were some left, since we arrived late)! Bet it was pretty funny watching us not find it! Unfortunately, we did not make it to the silent auction on Saturday...we took off for Canada before it started. One of these years, MWGB will not correspond with our annual Canada trip, and we'll get to attend the bash longer so we don't miss anything (wound've like to have bid on Brenda's ammo can at the auction).

Edited by DresselDragons

The coop is also working on this case. It looks like this will be a tough case to solve. We do want to get Matilda back. So each day we will provide our result.

Today we figured out that they used our own coin the MWGB egg.

egg.jpg

We will continue to work on it and keep you up to date on our progress.

Good Luck to all.

MWGB Egg

Matilda

I hope that you are hanging in there and that they are feeding you well. I am working on getting you back home to the coop but your captors are pretty sneaky and I am only 2/3 done with their evil puzzle. Don't worry though I'm sure you will be rescued sooner or later so don't give up hope! Lady Bee4T

Matilda

I hope that you are hanging in there and that they are feeding you well. I am working on getting you back home to the coop but your captors are pretty sneaky and I am only 2/3 done with their evil puzzle. Don't worry though I'm sure you will be rescued sooner or later so don't give up hope! Lady Bee4T

2/3??? :D:P:laughing:

I have only 1/19 :ph34r::mad:;):D

till now, I found 6 and with help!!! I do not know most of these coins!!!

WOW!

I am searching and searching... there are so many coins out there!!!! Jesus!!!!! I didn't know that so many existed!!!!!

I'm with you. I didn't know there were so many to look at. I think I only own 4 or less of the ones used too... :D

Hi,

This is indeed a hard case to solve. Those chicken napers must have a lot of coins and one old chicken. Or they know where you can look at lots of coins.

We were very busy yesterday on the case. We did not get a chance to check in, so we will check in today with the following:

We sent a flock NORTH and they, Here.jpg found nothing.

On the way NORTH they stopped at Matilda’s Uncle’s house to give him the bad news.

Maybe we will have more tomorrow.

If you want you can e-mail us through our profile to check your answers without giving away your answers.

MWGB Egg

Henrettia, Matilda’s sister, thinks that this is too hard and our clues are so far in left field (the one planted with corn) that no one will get them.

So we are going to have another cointest to take a poll on if you think this is too hard and the clues are too far out.

To enter this cointest make a post with what you think. Start the post with Opinion Poll!

A random drawing of all post entered by Sunday 1 pm MWGB time, will win a nickel version of the egg.

Only one entry per cacher.

MWGB Egg

OPINION POLL

LMAO

I think I understand the hints

But then again.....

I have looked at a lot of coins

So my eyes are tired

Am I up to the task right now?

Nope...

So my answer is

the hints are in the Crop Circle and not with John Fogarty

since I haven't solved it yes it is too hard :blink:

Opinion Poll: Ummm ya... too hard... or Im not smart enough.

That cointest was tragically difficult... too bad I am not very good at recognizing coins. Anywho, in a lighter note... I think that I could be a little better at a lottery version of this cointest... so count me in!

Thanks... Goose

Edited by goosefraba1

Opinion Poll! Wow with out an opinion what would we do? But with one we might state the wrong one. Then again if you had one. ours might be right and yours wrong. So who’s is right if ours is wrong? But still right because yours is wrong. Or is yours right and ours wrong?

Then you must ask! What if we had no opinion about your opinion? Would that still be an opinion about the correct opinion? So I must conclude with out a opinion for now, which may leave you with the opinion that I am nuts. So is that correct or wrong? And then it still is, just a Opinion. So my 2 cents worth is not much of an opinion!