MWGB Egg

MWGB_Egg

What do you think! That we lay these coins?

We have had guesses of up to 500 that would take a lot of hens to make that many eggs. No one has guessed all the quantities all correct, one has one finish correct, and if you add them up then only one person has the correct total quantity.

The numbers were all over the place. Next time I will give more hints. But that is the way the egg cracks.

The correct numbers are

Copper 15

Gold 25

Nickel 110

The coop did some carefully looking and adding. We came up with this list of post that either had the total quantity, or an individual finish correct. They are

#88 redjada

#90 drneal

#106 Shadow’s Friend

#113 surteb

#116 jasondulac

#125 PengoFamily

#126 Shadow’s Friend

We put the names into a nest to pick a winner, but it took awhile as Matilda sat on the nest and would not get off. I convinced Matilda that we need to pick one and the winner is redjada. Congratulation!

Thanks to all that played the game.

Do you think that there should be another cointest? If so when?

The numbers were all over the place. Next time I will give more hints. But that is the way the egg cracks.

The correct numbers are

Copper 15

Gold 25

Nickel 110

The coop did some carefully looking and adding. We came up with this list of post that either had the total quantity, or an individual finish correct. They are

#88 redjada

#90 drneal

#106 Shadow’s Friend

#113 surteb

#116 jasondulac

#125 PengoFamily

#126 Shadow’s Friend

We put the names into a nest to pick a winner, but it took awhile as Matilda sat on the nest and would not get off. I convinced Matilda that we need to pick one and the winner is redjada. Congratulation!

Thanks to all that played the game.

Yaaaa hoooo I actually won :o:laughing::laughing: We only own one coin, its a Groundspeak C.I.T.O coin that we won at a C.I.T.O event. Right now it's in GC1QMWT. Thanks for the coin test. Replying to MWGB_Egg's email now. Thanks again.

RedJada

Edited by redjada

Hello!!! I did the dance!!!! I did the dance!!!! :ph34r:

I did the dance for 2 reasons! :(

One because the beautiful nickel version of the coin came today, and the second reason because the envelope was open when I got it!!!!

I was lucky!!! the letter and the coin were inside! :P

Thank yuo my friend!!! B)

Hello!!! I did the dance!!!! I did the dance!!!! :ph34r:

I did the dance for 2 reasons! :(

One because the beautiful nickel version of the coin came today, and the second reason because the envelope was open when I got it!!!!

I was lucky!!! the letter and the coin were inside! :P

Thank yuo my friend!!! B)

buc- buc-buc....awk! you are lucky indeed! Congratulations!

OK time for a quick cointest!

How do you like your eggs?

Cointest is for a Nickle MWGB 2009 egg. Good Cluck to all.

Rules:

1. One entry per cacher

2. Yinz have until Wednesday (5-27) 6pm MWGB time

3. All post will be placed in the nest (Matilda we be locked out of the coop) and a winner will be picked

4. I am the judge and my rulings are final.

Poke a small hole in each end of the egg, gently blow at one end until all the egg is gone from inside. Decorate with paint, glitter, etc - whatever your fancy. Attach a string to one end when done. Repeat for five or six eggs. (set the contents aside for a big scrambled egg breakfast) Find a small bare twig with several branches suitable for hanging the eggs, stick the twig in a lump of clay and presto, you have an Easter Egg Tree. Wish I had a picture but I think you can get the idea :laughing:

Thanks for the contest :D

Thanx for the cointest! Personally, I think that ANYTHING with bacon is perfect, but this question is about the eggs, not the bacon.

I like my eggs omelet-style. The fun is in adding thngs to the mixture before cooking. I like to add just a little bit of milk, a little shredded cheese, onions, green peppers (if I have any), tabasco, and some pepper. Mmmm...Mike's getting hungry!!!

EGGS ON A RAFT ...

Melt butter in fry pan

remove the centers of 2 slices of bread

place breadin melted butter and then flip to coat other side

Crack open the eggs and drop in center of the bread slice

once egg is done on one side, flip over to fry the other side.

Kids love them TOO!!!!!!!!!

EGGS ON A RAFT

Thanx for the cointest,

Opalsns

Wait - the question from MWGB Egg is "How do you like your eggs?" and most people are stating how they like to EAT the unborn, unfertilized, once potential relatives of MWGB Egg?!?!? :cool::cool: Frankly I find that rather disturbing....

That being said...

:D:D;)

I like my eggs scrambled - and I mean really scrambled, beaten so they are an even consistent yellow color, no white showing - add a tad of milk and then cooked until nothing moves. I cannot (will not) eat eggs if anything is runny... :laughing:

CF30