Y.A.S.S.!

mousekakat

Today in my mail I got a mystery package and inside it there was a great coin, one of the new "what was in your mailbox" coins, and a wonderful letter that just made my day!

I don't want to reveal what Y.A.S.S. means, I want it to be a surprise for the next person, but to the mystery giver, thank you so much! It's been quite a while since I got any kind of mystery coin or package! Our guest, Castle Man, left today, so the house is really kind of quiet and calm today and this was a great thing to have happen!

Naomi :D

Today in my mail I got a mystery package and inside it there was a great coin, one of the new "what was in your mailbox" coins, and a wonderful letter that just made my day!

I don't want to reveal what Y.A.S.S. means, I want it to be a surprise for the next person, but to the mystery giver, thank you so much! It's been quite a while since I got any kind of mystery coin or package! Our guest, Castle Man, left today, so the house is really kind of quiet and calm today and this was a great thing to have happen!

WOW - how nice !

while you enjoy your Velveta, may we see a pic?? :D:D

I'm so happy for you Naomi :D and so deserving too!! :D

YASS

YOU ARE SPLENDIDLY SPECIAL

YOU ARE SUPER SWEET

YOU ARE SUPER SPECIAL

YOU ARE SILLY SWEET

YOU ARE SUPER SEXY (LOL) maybe the mystery giver is a guy ya know :D lol

YOU A SECRET SISTER

YIME AS SECRET AGENT

WHATEVER IT IS.....Congrats sis!!!

We received a coin in the mail also and have no idea who it came from. The coin is really cool and it is a coin with a moose on it on one side and on the other side has a cartoon charature of The Roadrunner" on it, it says BeenThereFoundIt. Whoever sent us this coin We would like to say "Thank You So Kindly and for considering sending us a coin", we dont know what we ever did to deserve this. Your kindness will never be forgotten.

Congrads to MouseKaKat to getting to meet Mr. Castle Man him, we have never met him but hopefully someday, you sure are lucky to have had the oppertunity to meet him. We been watching his travels and it is nice that you hosted a event for his arriving there. Sure you all had a wonderful time.

Clan Doyle that is a very nice coin congrads, we have that coin in our collection and like it very much.

You are Secret Sender

Maybe you recieve a coin from a secret sender, with some sort of info card that stated that you are now a secret sender & will need to secretly send a coin to someone else with the info card. And so on & so on.....

Edited by Tha Saint

You Are Someone Special

I read that somewhere in another post, and would love to receive one as well. I certainly love and respect the hearts of the people who have the means and the desire to be secret gifters. What a great message they send!!

Thank you, whoever you are, for sharing this kind of joy, and asking nothing in return. Someone is certainly smiling on you!!

You Are Someone Special

I read that somewhere in another post, and would love to receive one as well. I certainly love and respect the hearts of the people who have the means and the desire to be secret gifters. What a great message they send!!

Thank you, whoever you are, for sharing this kind of joy, and asking nothing in return. Someone is certainly smiling on you!!

I'm glad that some coins are starting to make it to you fine folks. Your thanks is not necessary since it is I that get the biggest warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I get to brag about my mother in the note I include. You will know if you receive a coin from me because it will have a letter explaining what Y.A.S.S.! means. SgtMikal please make sure your address is correct in the address book that was formed from a thread on this forum. You never know you may be next. The same goes for anybody else interested in maybe receiving one of my small gifts since that address book is where I will radomly select names from. I'm not rich but I'm hoping to send out 4 or 5 a month to coiners I randomly select from the address book I mentioned earlier. Ok, time to go back into stealth mode. Happy caching and may you find something to brighten your day in your mailbox!!! :D

You Are Someone Special

I'm glad that some coins are starting to make it to you fine folks. Your thanks is not necessary since it is I that get the biggest warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I get to brag about my mother in the note I include. You will know if you receive a coin from me because it will have a letter explaining what Y.A.S.S.! means. SgtMikal please make sure your address is correct in the address book that was formed from a thread on this forum. You never know you may be next. The same goes for anybody else interested in maybe receiving one of my small gifts since that address book is where I will radomly select names from. I'm not rich but I'm hoping to send out 4 or 5 a month to coiners I randomly select from the address book I mentioned earlier. Ok, time to go back into stealth mode. Happy caching and may you find something to brighten your day in your mailbox!!! :D

It should be correct. Thanx, and remember...YOU ARE SOMEONE SPECIAL!! (And so is your mom for coining that wonderful phrase!)

You Are Someone Special

I'm glad that some coins are starting to make it to you fine folks. Your thanks is not necessary since it is I that get the biggest warm fuzzy feeling knowing that I get to brag about my mother in the note I include. You will know if you receive a coin from me because it will have a letter explaining what Y.A.S.S.! means. SgtMikal please make sure your address is correct in the address book that was formed from a thread on this forum. You never know you may be next. The same goes for anybody else interested in maybe receiving one of my small gifts since that address book is where I will radomly select names from. I'm not rich but I'm hoping to send out 4 or 5 a month to coiners I randomly select from the address book I mentioned earlier. Ok, time to go back into stealth mode. Happy caching and may you find something to brighten your day in your mailbox!!! :(

AWW JUST IN TIME FOR MA'S DAY!!!! :D I THINK IT IS GREAT WHAT YOU ARE DOING ,, PEPS NEED TO FEEL SPECIAL ESP. THIS YEAR WITH ALL THAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD,, ANOTHER REASON I AM DOING THE GEOCOIN MIX! MUSIC ALWAYS MAKES THINGS BETTER. :P

You Are Someone Special

I like this phrase! It touches my heart! :P

You Are Someone Special

That sure is wonderful, isn't it?

You Are Someone Special

that is just a great phrase........keep up the good work, Y.A.S.S. lots of deserving people here....

Well folks today was the day for the big sale of Neptunes Compass geocoins by Tsun. Hopefully everybody was able to get at least one. I have gotten lucky and I know I got at least one of them. I know there are a lot of disappointed people so I think it might be a good idea for me to share the wealth by giving away one of mine that I'm getting.

Rather than send it to somebody anonymously and them possibly not being a huge fan of Tsuns work I'm thinking that maybe a bit of a cointest may be in order. The only catch is (and this will have to be on the honor system) the only people who will be eligible to enter this cointest will those who did not get any of the coins in the sale and also have not made arrangements to get one or more from another coiner.

It's now 11:40 a.m. EST so I'll post the specifics of the cointest rules say at about 12:30 p.m. EST today. I think I know how I want to do it, but I want to give some people time to become aware of it before launching it.

Good luck! :laughing: (I'll try to be punctual about posting the rules for the cointest right at 12:30 p.m. EST, but if I'm a few minutes late please bear with me)

Well folks today was the day for the big sale of Neptunes Compass geocoins by Tsun. Hopefully everybody was able to get at least one. I have gotten lucky and I know I got at least one of them. I know there are a lot of disappointed people so I think it might be a good idea for me to share the wealth by giving away one of mine that I'm getting.

Rather than send it to somebody anonymously and them possibly not being a huge fan of Tsuns work I'm thinking that maybe a bit of a cointest may be in order. The only catch is (and this will have to be on the honor system) the only people who will be eligible to enter this cointest will those who did not get any of the coins in the sale and also have not made arrangements to get one or more from another coiner.

It's now 11:40 a.m. EST so I'll post the specifics of the cointest rules say at about 12:30 p.m. EST today. I think I know how I want to do it, but I want to give some people time to become aware of it before launching it.

Good luck! :laughing: (I'll try to be punctual about posting the rules for the cointest right at 12:30 p.m. EST, but if I'm a few minutes late please bear with me)

Yes I really believe that your mother was right YASS!!!

After all the nail biting it took just to get one, What a very wonderful thing to do. I wish the best to everyone who enters this cointest. I was able to get an order in so I'll be watching from the sidelines but cheering loudly.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE.

I suspect I waited to long to post this little cointest but I didn't want to list it until I was 100% sure I'd won at least one coin. Oh well if there's anybody who sees this early enough you may stand a very good chance at winning this one without much competition. If you know of somebody who missed out on getting a Neptunes Compass coin feel free to send them an E-Mail. I'll be back in about 10 minutes to give the rules of the cointest (it's going to be real basic and should be over very quickly, unless nobody has noticed this then it could last a while). Good luck everybody! :laughing:

Edit to add the following: I also wanted to get this over as quickly as possible so as not to keep the stress going for those trying to get a coin. That is why I did not set the cointest to start several hours from now. People have had enough stress for a day.

Edited by Y.A.S.S.!

Ok here are the simple rules and good luck!

1. Guess the number of coins I have anonymously sent out since I started my little Y.A.S.S.! mission. Note: It is higher than what you will see on this thread since not everybody who has gotten them has posted on the geocoin forum and I just sent a couple more the other day.

2. You can submit one guess every 3 minutes. I don't know anything about cointests so just figure the 3 minutes based on how you see most other cointests doing it.

3. The first person to get the correct answer wins one Neptunes Compass. The first correct answer will be determined by the first one that shows up first in this forum thread. Keep in mind I have to receive my coins first and then remail one to you so it will take some time to get to you.

4. The correct answer is to be determined by the number of coins I remember sending out. My memory is not that great so I may be off by a little bit, but the number I've already decided on is the correct answer and that number will be considered the only correct answer for this little contest.

Good luck!!! :laughing:

Edited by Y.A.S.S.!

WE HAVE A WINNER! You know I think you really were meant to get this coin. Originally I was planning on sending it anonymously and you were the person I'd selected to receive it. Then I decided to do a cointest to make sure a Tsun fan won it and here you are as the winner this way too! Congratulations and I know you're in the address book but please verify your address there is still correct so I'll know where to mail it to when I receive it. :laughing: